THE 2012-13 WINTER BEATER

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Looks good with the hood. Those wheels look good painted. Those 17s?
Thanks. Yeah I got them that way, but they are painted. And yes, they are actually 05ish Outback XT 17" wheels.

Last edited by a moderator:

Craig

want a wrx??!
default_wink.png

IBratmanI

Just ordered some good used struts for this. The ones that are on it crapped out, pretty much all at once. Sucks, but I kinda need them with this being my DD winter car. 

Snow wheels/tires went on yesterday too.

IBratmanI

Struts showed up in an 80lb box on Thursday. Hope to get them in, and get an inspection sticker this week.

IBratmanI

I can't wait to get the new struts in! I'll be adding a set of saggy butt spacers in the rear that I have as well.

IBratmanI

Got the new struts in last night. Rides and handles so nice now, but.....for some reason, the drivers side front spring is hitting the body of the car. No clue why. It's only slightly but it's a bit annoying. I'll look into it this weekend.

IBratmanI

Swapping the Crawford axle back to stock and putting a trailer hitch on sometime soon. I need to be able to haul my trailer so I'm willing to give up the exhaust.

IBratmanI

Been a while, but this has pretty much been retired. It needs some work, and has a little rust, and water is getting inside somewhere, some how. Hence, acquiring the forester I have now. Getting the forester was the cheaper option. Some parts will be swapped over, or held onto, and some will be sold.

IBratmanI

This actually went to a new home last weekend. They love it so far, and are fixing any issues it has.

Latest posts

Back