Urabus's Subarus

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
what compression ratio are you running? I'm thinking of 9:1 CP pistons when I finally do my shortblock build. I can find 93 everywhere up here, so the decrease in spool up time will be nice!

Looking good!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Looks awesome Dave. And awesome work as usual Mike. Must feel good to have all your goodies stuffed into a nice shell!

urabusturbo

Went up the the White mountains and ran the Kanc from the Lincolnville side. Car ran flawlessly the entire day. Over 500 miles on it since the rebuild and I am still amazed at the performance on low boost.

subie3_zpsd98082d8.jpeg

subie1_zpsf03fe60a.jpeg

subie2_zpsbd8139ec.jpeg

subie4_zps5b5056cd.jpeg

subie5_zpsbe4c81b3.jpeg

Sorry for the hipstergram photos but they hide the imperfections really well haha

Last edited by a moderator:

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Favorite first gen sedan hands down. Thanks again for swapping shifters man! Ill have to follow adam out to your place sometime

urabusturbo

IMGP0131_zpsc4aa9f55.jpg

My roommate and his brother are starting a machine shop and metal fabrication business so I had a set of aluminum fender braces made. I have read reviews for similar fender braces and everyone agrees they do a lot to stiffen up the front end and improve handling.I am willing to try any cheap solution to make my car less of a 20+ year old wet noodle.I can probably get more sets for a decent price if anyone else is interested.

sooch

Type-RA
I'd be on board for a set of those for my rs also. 

Pictures look great Dave, favorite car on the site. Glad it's all back together for good now.

urabusturbo

It's for my RS for fitment wise, thanks for looking into it.
These will fit the first gen legacy, gc impreza's, and 02-07 wrx/sti's. I think I will have five sets made up and go from there. Does $75 a set seem fair? Turn in concepts charges $95

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
These will fit the first gen legacy, gc impreza's, and 02-07 wrx/sti's. I think I will have five sets made up and go from there. Does $75 a set seem fair? Turn in concepts charges $95
Paranoid charges $65, but it's totally up to you, you're the one having them fabbed after all.

Latest posts

Back