Craig's 2007 2.5i -- "Steel Mist"

scubiecraig

Ordered a 35W, 4500k DDM Slimline HID kit tonight! Tired of not being able to see. This should brighten things up a bit!

scubiecraig

HID's are in the Scarborough Maine USPS processing center... which means it will probably be delivered to my mailbox tomorrow.. but I can't get to the Post Office tomorrow
default_frown.gif
Probably will have to pick them up Saturday, and hope to install the same day!

Jamey

It's what I got you will love them and no annoying blinding blue They actually shipped that fast ?

scubiecraig

I was out in my driveway at 6:30 am this morning, in the 21 degree weather putting my HID's in! I also had snow tires installed today!

Jamey

Ddmtuneing.com 35 bucks for there slim digital 20 bucks shipping .. To me anyway lol. Oh and it's lifetime warranty on ballasts and I think bulbs too

scubiecraig

What Matt and Jamey said. It's actually quite easy if you take your time. Mostly plug and play. I used Command picture hanger Velcro strips to mount my ballasts in the engine bay. Did this the last time on my Mazda too and they held up just fine. I'll try to take pics and maybe even some video today/tonight.

Jamey

I've had the ballasts 3 years now and bulbs 2 years it's not inferior stuff can't beat price

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
That is a really nice price, lifetime warrentee is enough to seal the deal for me too. Ive gotten stuff off of ddm before (not oights) and the ahipping was like 3 days.

In for pics! Did you put the ballasts in ballons or weatherproof them at all?

scubiecraig

Day pics of the new HID's, and placement of the ballasts.

DSCF0803.jpg

DSCF0804.jpg

DSCF0805.jpg

DSCF0809.jpg

Passenger side ballast placement

DSCF0807.jpg

Driver's side placement -- tucked beside the battery. Sorry for the messy wires.. that's my non-functioning Hella 500FF setup
default_frown.gif

DSCF0808.jpg

Winter Tires! Nitto SN2's.

DSCF0806.jpg

Latest posts

Back