Dirt Drive Sept 29(official date)

Stryker

Yeah, I'll most likely need a codriver too if anybody wants to ride along, I'll be coming up from the Fryeburg area if you need a pick up.

JoshP

I asked first
default_tongue.png

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
If you're still looking for someone in the next week or two, and I either don't wanna drive my car, or can't find a co. I'll ride along.

Speaking of which, is anyone not a pussy and wants to ride with me?

There are ladies on this forum chief....

Anyway.... on a topic related to this thread, I may be down for this if I feel the sti is sorted enough by then.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Anyway.... on a topic related to this thread, I may be down for this if I feel the sti is sorted enough by then.

Me co drive with you if you go? Much more fun ride than my rattly old kid hauler.

too tired edited out quotations. errrr

There are ladies on this forum chief....

ReZPunK

I wanna bring the rally car, but the work load is heavy for a one man wrecking crew. I have an open seat in the rally car for anyone who comes and helps me finish the AWD swap before the drive! ;-)

Matt

Ill be there with Danny fuk-it. I did it the last time with out a co and did just fine. It's not that complex

MMMayo

I'm hoping husband will still be up for this next week and that he'll let me drive a portion.. I like co-drivin, but with pace notes and a fully equipped rally car going as fast as possible... Otherwise, I wanna drive toooo.

05RSKID

Everyone ready for this? Its this Sunday, I have to check all the roads again Saturday and hope the water crossings have dropped. Of everyone that is going could confirm that they are going that would be good so I can print enough notes.

Trainable

the soon to be and i will be there, any one wanna meet up for the north bound rip?
Wow, snuck right up on me. I need to double check that I can bail on my prior obligations and head up, but if so I'm heading up from Gardiner and meeting up with another friend in Waterville. We'd welcome another friendly face on our journey northward.

toddcinpittston

slow hooning
Wow, snuck right up on me. I need to double check that I can bail on my prior obligations and head up, but if so I'm heading up from Gardiner and meeting up with another friend in Waterville. We'd welcome another friendly face on our journey northward.
A meeting place? We plotted about a 2hr tour to get to the start point, figure to be leaving Gardiner area by 7

Latest posts

Back