Fall Group Drive to the White Mountians

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
sounds good to me. So what day is it again? I'll see if I can do a request for that day off.
i had to do same thing lol. hope i get it off. if i do ima bring my kinda non working gps

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
ok so i guess i missed something...does my car have to have turbo or be a tunner? cause all i have is a 05 Impreza 2.5rs wagon.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
dude you dont need to have any particular car, its just a drive with a bunch of people with like interests

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
ok so i guess i missed something...does my car have to have turbo or be a tunner? cause all i have is a 05 Impreza 2.5rs wagon.
I have an old 1987 still scheduled to go..

90hp of raging carburated fury.

default_biggrin.png

I want to see old to 80s to 90s to today all in one photo/video.. it never happens in real world. subes still seem scarce to me, even living in downtown bangor. I double take to outbacks/loyales, and all the other "common" subes. In fact loyales have disappeared. Been a couple of years at least to see more than a rare sighting.

I am the oddest ever with a gl that only looks like a loyale sitting there 5 years older.

default_smile.png

still waiting on a "special" billet oil filter (shipping date is oct12), do not want to attempt without it. Seems as though it will be here.

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
kool thanks guys. I was reading and a lot of talk about turbo, and "trying to keep up".

is there going to be a map with "take this exit", meet here? I wanna drive but i stink at nav, my gf might be with me, shes smarter lol.

ill try to dig up my squakies.

default_biggrin.png

I want to see old to 80s to 90s to today all in one photo/video.. it never happens in real world. subes still seem scarce to me, even living in downtown bangor. I double take to outbacks/loyales, and all the other "common" subes. In fact loyales have disappeared. Been a couple of years at least to see more than a rare sighting.

I am the oddest ever with a gl that only looks like a loyale sitting there 5 years older.

default_smile.png

still waiting on a "special" billet oil filter (shipping date is oct12), do not want to attempt without it. Seems as though it will be here.
i love older cars. I still see a bunch of scubys in bangor. Mostly non car enthusiasts. im trying to dig up some money for an older awd scuby to bang around. Im actually looking forward to seeing older scubys. Im not a fan of the 09-11 styles.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!

default_smile.png

default_biggrin.png

I see a good range of subys every day... Sitting in my driveway right now, 2008 outback, 1999 outback, 1996 legacy, 1989 GL. So I'm very used to seeing a large range of subys every day.

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
I see a good range of subys every day... Sitting in my driveway right now, 2008 outback, 1999 outback, 1996 legacy, 1989 GL. So I'm very used to seeing a large range of subys every day.

static monuments last along time indeed.

I mean seeing drivers. my street is 30k++ cars a day central downtown middle of town bangor maine... it keeps me and an old sube on our toes. No excuses for a lot of oem stuff. I know a suby sound from quite a ways away, especially old ea engines. mufflers or not, you know they're coming.
default_smile.png

I couldn't even use the "regular" brake hubs. organic pads gone in sixty seconds. the big bad japanese had a different little tiny realm back then apparently. I would not want to drive 80s everyday either as oem. I still seek them.. I know how to get them highway worthy. Not even the belly pan is "daily" enough.

the ej subes with the oldest legacy. the last one on my street stopped in 2009. The 2 liter thump hasn't been heard since. The last loyale next door was 2008...

keeps my on my toes.... a city traffic that demands.

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
static monuments last along time indeed.
I mean seeing drivers. my street is 30k++ cars a day central downtown middle of town bangor maine... it keeps me and an old sube on our toes. No excuses for a lot of oem stuff. I know a suby sound from quite a ways away, especially old ea engines. mufflers or not, you know they're coming.
default_biggrin.png

I couldn't even use the "regular" brake hubs. organic pads gone in sixty seconds. the big bad japanese had a different little tiny realm back then apparently. I would not want to drive 80s everyday either as oem. I still seek them.. I know how to get them highway worthy. Not even the belly pan is "daily" enough.

the ej subes with the oldest legacy. the last one on my street stopped in 2009. The 2 liter thump hasn't been heard since. The last loyale next door was 2008...

keeps my on my toes.... a city traffic that demands.
what part of down town ?

seph

I'll talk to the Wife, but we'll be there.....I've missed too many group drives. Any others from the Augusta area? We'll be leaving Augusta around 7:15-7:20 to be sure we're early enough for the briefing. I have a radio, I'll need to dig up some AA's though.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Me and Shorty will be there. The original day will work. I have homecoming the 16 and Im staying at a friends house so the 17th would suck.

ReZPunK

..::disclaimer::..

of course your N/A can keep up... the local speed limits will be adhered to.

..::end disclaimer::..

Latest posts

Back