Fall Group Drive to the White Mountians

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
..:: saccasm ::..

..::disclaimer::..
of course your N/A can keep up... the local speed limits will be adhered to.

..::end disclaimer::..
..::end sarcasm::..

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
The whole drive will be fine for the NA guys. The kanc is scenic and not a race track... Bear notch, some people towards the front of the pack move at a brisker pace, but at the end of the road the rest of the group will catch up. It's really a non issue. Not going to go fast? Stay towards the rear. Print out or grab a route guide or get someones phone number for in case you get lost.

Dr3amer86

I'll be there. Got a babysitter.
default_smile.png

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
just got approved for it off. now i need to print out the route. then get lost...lol

Nate

Founding Father
just got approved for it off. now i need to print out the route. then get lost...lol
Dude, you are way over reacting. You wont get lost. Trust me. With this many people/cars going we will be lucky to do the speed limit at all. Chances are we will just create traffic jams. This isn't some cannonball run.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
You'll probably hear the suby rumble for miles... I don't know how you'd get lost

Nate

Founding Father
40-50 cars + dumb driving = an accident waiting to happen. Not saying that there wont be a time and a place to stretch your legs a little bit on this ride (RT93 has some nice stretches). But if you are planning on showing up and driving like an ass hat... don't bother. Chances are you won't be asked to come again. We don't need anyones cars getting smacked up, and we definitely don't need anyone getting hurt. Show up, be an attentive driver, have fun, and enjoy the sounds and views.

Gate4jg

Has anyone posted a google map of the run yet? and nate couldn't put it anymore perfectly. Last thing anyone needs is a 30 car pile up on some back road because of someone's "over spirited driving." Its a cruise not a rally. If they want to kill themselves because of reckless driving, let them do far away from my car. I only have one and it cant be replaced. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

Founding Father
Not yet, but it will be the same ride we did last time. Kanc, to RT 93, Bear Notch Rd, and back to 302.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Has anyone posted a google map of the run yet? and nate couldn't put it anymore perfectly. Last thing anyone needs is a 30 car pile up on some back road because of someone's "over spirited driving." Its a cruise not a rally. If they want to kill themselves because of reckless driving, let them do far away from my car. I only have one and it cant be replaced. lol

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...8,1.766052&z=9

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...52&ie=UTF8&z=9

these are from the first post from mike

02 WRX Chris

My dad drives/is like an ass hat, and we will be wearing helmets. Hans device is optional.
Haha, I like! I got a helmet too! Does that mean I may drive like one as well?

Latest posts

Back