Fall Group Drive to the White Mountians

Iboc_C64

so i was just thinking the rangeley morning mini convoy is going to be all wagons! including ryan and ray
Ugh, this site is so buggy now. All the posts dissapear except the one at the opt of the page and the one at the bottom. They only appear when I scroll up so that the post I want to read is at the bottom. Anyway, Im game to meet wherever Dan. We can talk it over it detail when we tear apart my dash on Saturday.

gakosaurusrex

Ugh, this site is so buggy now. All the posts dissapear except the one at the opt of the page and the one at the bottom. They only appear when I scroll up so that the post I want to read is at the bottom. Anyway, Im game to meet wherever Dan. We can talk it over it detail when we tear apart my dash on Saturday.
deal see u saterday

Well, as i have just found out...i got Sunday off. So count me in for the 7hr run that i hope i won't regret. Anyways, does anyone live near the corner of College and Stetson in Lewiston? As i have noted before, i am still new around here and don't know my way around, so if someone would be kind enough to meet up with me somewhere at whatever time you choose...i'd like to have someone to follow. Thank you.

Nate

Founding Father
Well, as i have just found out...i got Sunday off. So count me in for the 7hr run that i hope i won't regret. Anyways, does anyone live near the corner of College and Stetson in Lewiston? As i have noted before, i am still new around here and don't know my way around, so if someone would be kind enough to meet up with me somewhere at whatever time you choose...i'd like to have someone to follow. Thank you.

Hey man, You live right near me. I'm down on Brooks Ave off Main St. You can meet me at the Dunkin Donuts around 8am if you want.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
remember:

Fill up BEFORE you meet the group

Bring a picnic lunch

Bring walkie talkies if you have them or can borrow them

Everyone cross your fingers for good weather!

04fxt

going RIGHT home after work to play GRID in preparation for tomorrows drive. I know... sad, but it's what I do.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
So after tomorrow, y'all going to come to the Group Drive next month?

Correction: sunday, not tomorrow...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Northernah'
going RIGHT home after work to play GRID in preparation for tomorrows drive. I know... sad, but it's what I do.
the drive is sunday
default_smile.png
unless theres a secret drive i dont know about
default_smile.png

Matt

suppose to rain late sunday night....ill be bringing a co pilot/camera girl....my oldest daughter tracey..shes kinda excited and shes only 7....stay away!!!!

Stein

Stein
Gah, still trying to get my parents permission to go...

I couldn't find any friends from school who are both free and want to go (and that I wouldn't end up throwing out of the car by the end of it
default_blink.png
), and that would get me a guaranteed ticket to go.

Latest posts

Back