Fall Group Drive to the White Mountians

Meyagi

I'm a hack
^^ Someone appoint Ryan as a co pilot! Cant leave a fellow suby brother behind!! Although on the other hand, if BMWNate breaks down, were leaving that benedict arnold behind! LOL JK Nate!

Garrett better be bringing the Legacy! if he breaths words of driving the impreza, it will suffer a misterious breakdown the night before the drive
default_biggrin.png

GClark

Garrett better be bringing the Legacy! if he breaths words of driving the impreza, it will suffer a misterious breakdown the night before the drive
default_biggrin.png

I think I might take the obs

I think the 24th is a good deadline to get the Legacy on the road. Not much more to do, valve cover gaskets, exhaust, alignment, grippy tires. Ill deal with the lack of power for now.

COSTIGAN86

I usually don't make it for these things, but I'm in for this one. What time, and where are we meeting? I'm coming from Bangor, so 8:30 or 9am would be good for me to meet the rest of you guys, I'm assuming it will be in the Portland area. If any other northerners would like to meet up here and caravan down, let me know.

Matt

you dont need a turbo nate....every once in awhile make bov sound as it shifts.....vroooommmmm dooossshhhh

Stein

Stein
you dont need a turbo nate....every once in awhile make bov sound as it shifts.....vroooommmmm dooossshhhh
Haha, if I do that, it should be enough paired with the intake whine I get past 4k.

grumble grumble grumble - fssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
I will be there in my NA, but its a little different in a bmw NA then a NA boxer.
default_tongue.png
Headers are installed as of yesterday and as long as the temp is above 40 count me in. My tires dont work so well under 40 degrees

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
^^ Someone appoint Ryan as a co pilot! Cant leave a fellow suby brother behind!! Although on the other hand, if BMWNate breaks down, were leaving that benedict arnold behind! LOL JK Nate!

default_smile.png
What Bmw's breaking?
default_tongue.png
That never happens they are just as reliable as toyota camrys
default_frown.gif

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
i'll be putting in for time off for this drive, and silvergtee, i'll be coming from bangor too, hopefully my car should be done by then as well.

stiXXX

****We will be meeting in Windham* time T/B/D.***

*Windham, Maine.

"The Jewel at the Not-Quite-Base of the White Mountains", um, sort of...

There's NASTY POLICE RADAR coming up rt. 302 West, be careful.

In Windham center, keep exhaust noise DOWN, the local PD are

bored and nervous.

We'll be out of Windham in a flash, & the route is a typically low-cop, absolutely killer Maine, Fall drive.

XXX

scooby RS

i'll be putting in for time off for this drive, and silvergtee, i'll be coming from bangor too, hopefully my car should be done by then as well.

as long as i get the car done and i get the time off, i'll be coming from bangor as well. i'll keep ya posted.

hopefully we will be taking preriodic brakes.. i have to fill the coolant every now and again, ususaly can make it a few days if i don't drive like an a$$ hole.. but we shall see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meyagi

I'm a hack
Updated!!

I'm thinking there could be a meeting point at the auburn park n ride, and that group could caravan down to windham to meet up with all us southern Maine guys, then the whole group can leave from windham for the drive of the year!

Latest posts

Back