Fall Group Drive to the White Mountians

GClark

Just to reiterate what Nate said:

Shoot to all wander into the Auburn Park and ride at 8:30ish or earlier, to talk gater and shoot the poop. We have stuff to go over (radio channels, group talk) so PLEASE don't wander in at the last minute.
We will be leaving Auburn at 9:00 SHARP. Sliding through Windham soon after. Mikey get back to me on some specifics on where we will be meeting the Southern (Windham group). As soon as I get all the info gathered, I will post a new thread in the MS events section.

02 WRX Chris

I would if I could. I am way too busy with school right now since it's mid semester.
Come on guy! We go to the same school and Im going! Im doing all my homework today and driving tomorrow, its gonna be worth it!

Meyagi

I'm a hack
BUMPERS! took my ricer 18's off and got the advans all mounted up with some 245 series rubber and on the car
default_blink.png

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
So Shortpunk bailed on me! Frickin teenagers. At least my boy TJ is still in. I wish 8 yr olds could sit in the front.

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
I am out again this time.

Even with strut rod bushing only a day late (due monday).. there is several other issues I should wait for. I am thumping around in an old 1987 ya know.

This morning, crack of dawn....quiet this time of year. I am on the highway, a glimpse of glowing white catches my eye... it is a porsche speedster from the 50s merging onto the highway. you would not believe where I feel an 87 subaru belongs as a category anyway.

Have fun kids.

maybe next time, the fb20 will be kicking out and about...to selfishly Add some enthusiasm for my own suby tastes.
default_tongue.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
That's too bad Boxer. Maybe a newer car would be cheaper in the long run?

UPDATE:

If someone posts that I can definitely have a ride with them, and they're the kind of person my mom would trust when she first met (lol), then I can go.

Lets start the bidding at N/A wagon!

GClark

Just cleaned the car, put my spoiler on thanks to fozzy and chris, and installed a new shift boot. Im wicked excited!!

WDPballer

Spoiler?
default_tongue.png
:p

Anyway, are all you cool cats at UMO?
I think quite a few are at UMO and USM. Im at USM this year then im transferring to UMO or MMA for fall 2011.

Changed the oil yesterday and packed a few things incase anyone breaks down (jack,tools..ect...). Lets hope it doesn't rain. or else
default_tongue.png

AiRX

Just heard,from a friend who just got back, that there is SNOW on the mountains already. Am I gonna be the only fool without my winters on yet? I know it's the "White Mountains" for a reason, but. I'm sure the roads will be clear and nothing as far as snow on the road.
default_tongue.png

stiXXX

TO AVOID SCHEDULE CLUSTERDON'T DODGE THE SWEAR FILTERERY, Please:

Northern guys meet at auburn park&ride at 8:15am, then Leave auburn at 8:30, NOT NINE.

To meet us southern guys at Windham walmart parking lot at 9:15-9:30, leaving Auburn at 9:00 imo won't cut it-you'll be there by 9:45- 10:00, & with so many cars, & it'll hold up the works & mess up logistics.

So...

Meet us NOT at 10:00, but at 9:30, this is a pretty big trip, and someone's gonna show up with no gas, food, oil, etc, and hold it up anyway...

Can't Wait!!

XXX

Gate4jg

Just heard,from a friend who just got back, that there is SNOW on the mountains already. Am I gonna be the only fool without my winters on yet? I know it's the "White Mountains" for a reason, but. I'm sure the roads will be clear and nothing as far as snow on the road.
default_tongue.png

snow sweet!!!! I just put on my new summers last week. lol

04fxt

Might have to back out, not sure yet.
default_tongue.png

I need to give Bratman some plates anyway, so I might show up at windham walmart for that, and to check out the cars and take a few pics.

Oh well, maybe the dirt drive.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
Might have to back out, not sure yet.
default_frown.gif

I need to give Bratman some plates anyway, so I might show up at windham walmart for that, and to check out the cars and take a few pics.

Oh well, maybe the dirt drive.
WHY????

and bump for 12hrs to go

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
dangit, and i was thinking about putting my snows on today, i wish i would have, my tires right now are like racing slicks.....

Latest posts

Back