How bad do you beat on your car?

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
ehh not really.

Even when I was autoXing the WRX I only used the Ebrake on fun runs on a hairpin.

You can initiate a pendulum turn by turning the opposite way and snapping back in the direction you want to turn. it works quite well when you get the hang of it. Ask Nigel, he knows this stuff.

Spiller1327

I understand how to swiss whip, Its the oldest trick in the book but I'm saying on wet pavement to get a nice flat spin.... E BRAKE BITCHESSS

Rallytech14

agreed! or if your on a small two lane road, and you want to change directions. E-brake helps for that too. just make sure you dont throw the whole DONKEY-end of your car up onto the grass by the sidewalk like i did, you catch a little air, also an easy way to blow out a bead.

coondogg

I've always beaten my cars. Keeping them maintained and realizing that they can (an will) break will help when they actually do.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I need to get my Legacy back on the road because I want a car to beat on ... I don't really beat to hard on the GL because that car is just so awesome and unique I don't want to kill it.

JlyonsSTI

Yea defintely more control without the ebrake (i tried it....) The ebrake is better sometimes on the snow though and hairpins. The STI has taken some getting used to. You have to go super hard to get it to do what it should be
default_smile.png
. So much grip its crazy....

JlyonsSTI

If I flick into the corner and tap the brake and romp on the gas, the car swings around way better than it would using the ebrake....

Rallytech14

yeah that's what it means, its just what some people say on here.

i dont have a man crush. i never said he was the best driver ever. i dont see anywhere on the above thread that would suggest i thought that. the only race i went to he wrecked on the second stage. his wife kicked his azz.

Last edited by a moderator:

JlyonsSTI

yeah that's what it means, its just what some people say on here.

i dont have a man crush. i never said he was the best driver ever. i dont see anywhere on the above thread that would suggest i thought that. the only race i went to he wrecked on the second stage. his wife kicked his azz.
Just giving you a hard time, but maybe it was your name dc rally 43......???

Rallytech14

ohh haha that probably couldve been it. everyone thinks hes amazing because of the gymkhana videos, but not many people think of how many takes that took, how many times he had to try those maneuvers. in rally you only have one chance
default_additional_rallydrive.gif

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Just Curious.. how are y'all WRC Career coming? the fact that an American is even competing is amazing..

Latest posts

Back