In before the close!

Nikki

I lowered mine 3 inches last summer and my tires rubbed like crazy and I couldn't drive anywhere. I don't recommended lowering your Car.
I've been lowered for quite awhile and have never had any issues. At least 2 inches. My lightbar scrapes here and there, and jacks/lifts wont fit under my car.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I've been lowered for quite awhile and have never had any issues. At least 2 inches. My lightbar scrapes here and there, and jacks/lifts wont fit under my car.
I had that issue. I had to drive a mile through the woods once with my car lowered, I bottomed out so many times. I actually have a dent in my gas tank... never again will I lower my car.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
IMG_20130806_150914_zps53d2cc8f.jpeg

Having my 19th Birthday party tonight since my Bday is tomorrow and I have to work. So I made my own cake
default_smile.png

dsmith

My wrx was on coilovers and my forester is on sti struts with cobb racing springs and the only thing I ever hit is my front lip, which I could care less about. I've never bottomed out or anything on these "maine roads" You just have to drive a bit more carefully, which IMO some people could benefit from lol. 

Stein

Stein
Happy birthday Ally! Sweet Subaru cake
default_tongue.png

I'm perfectly happy at stock height. Would it look better lowered? Yes. Would it corner better? Maybe, but I never track my car so who cares.

I like being able to take speed bumps at 25-30mph and not care, drive on unkept dirt roads and not care, and pull forward into the curb of a parking space and not care.

i-wagon

Happy birthday ally.

Subaru getting sidelined, new longblock in the blazer has 3 yr unlimited mile warranty, I'm going to run it until the mileage catches the impreza which is getting very close to 100K

Latest posts

Back