In before the close!

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Just remember, it's basically an 05 LGT with a slightly different body. So it could very well have the same issues those did. And yeah, that seems a bit crazy of a price to me!
Those do have the exact same problem as the 05 lgt, if oil changes were done at the 7.5k subaru suggested interval, and it still has the banjo filter screen. That price also seems nuts to me.
Works cited: Fixed a few baja turbos/motors for above reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

cwiggin

Those do have the exact same problem as the 05 lgt, if oil changes were done at the 7.5k subaru suggested interval, and it still has the banjo filter screen. That price also seems nuts to me.

Think I'll stay away from those baja's

Stupid phone, think I'll stay away from those then, sounds like they like to go boom

dsmith

now that's a lifted forester

z22gHly.jpg

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
IMG_20131002_203239_zpsddf02b19.jpg

Ordered some decals and they came in today was so excited to put them on I did it in the dark with a headlamp on haha. 

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Yeah it was that's why I messaged the guy asap haha. I'm planing on painting my roof mirrors and those enkies a powder blue. To go with the silver. I got a quote on painting the whole car and I decided to go a different route since most of the car will stay silver.

Latest posts

Back