In before the close!

Ryan99OBS

Maybe i just wasnt sitting them in there right but i couldn't get all 4 spots lined up. Hahaha oh well. They are in now. Much better looking and comfortable than my old ripped ones.

Rmayo

took both soobs out for individual rides today, they both drive so differently... noticeably losing power from the up pipe leak that has developed now.. gotta get that fixed before the snow drifting season for sure!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
This weekend went way too fast! And I only get Sunday off this coming weekend. Its going to be a long week!

Winter is coming is it not? Trees don't trim themselves. One week and I should be sitting in my subaru, possibly on my way to get a new one. Patriot has a silver brz limited with 6 speed.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah the trees always need trimming. All year long. And they want us working Saturdays till we get it all done for this year. Then on to the next area.

scubiecraig

The weekend was too short Jason.  I got some more work done on my deck stairs... well, the landing for it.  Hopefully stairs will be on within the next few weekends.  That will wrap up the structure and then I can have the town inspector give me the ok!  Then it is on to landscaping, which will happen next Spring/Summer.

Ray

The Northernah'
Snow in the forecast here in Fort Kent Thursday morning! Glad I put my snows on the 6 spokes last week 

cwiggin

Snow drifting season is upon us!!!
default_wink.png

drunkinmonk

I can't wait for snow! Snowboarding every week! Plus this week be my first winter with my wagon. Looking forward to it. I love driving in the snow.

Latest posts

Back