In before the close!

Matt

Just got this in from the state police. New laws regarding tires/lifts/hids/tinted tail lights and plate covers.

banu9uzy.jpg

EllaE

Wow, makes me rethink the HID conversion then.

Just got this in from the state police. New laws regarding tires/lifts/hids/tinted tail lights and plate covers.
banu9uzy.jpg

Picked my car up from M + A today, aaaaand she's a brand new car.  It's like I'm not even driving the same vehicle.  They did a full reseal and a whooooole bunch of other stuff, and my favorite new part of it is the new clutch.  Can't wait to recoup financially to finally spend some money making it look good, starting with some much needed rust repair and plastidip.

Good thing I don't have kid$.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
THANK GOD THEY'RE CRACKING DOWN ON MORONS WITH HIDS IN STOCK BUCKETS!  (Especially you, pickup truck douchebag)

There may be hope for my eyesight in my senior years!  Buy projectors or retrofit, ya cheap asses.

<<refused to sticker cars with blue/yellow HIDs in non-HID projectors/buckets.  would sticker if HIDs were in the fogs only, since you don't have to run those all the time, and would also sticker retrofits or proper upgrades to factory HID assemblies

i-wagon

I put one in my motorcycle hoping jackholes wouldn't pull out in front of me anymore. It is a much brighter light and lets me see better. Matt what was there about lift/tires in there

Matt

Tire size is unlimited but frame height had to meet certain measurements and a new category was added for vehicles from 10,001 lbs to 11,500lbs. Nothing that really effects us.

EllaE

There is a Jeep Cherokee I see around Durham/Freeport ALL.  OF.  THE.  TIME.  with police-light blue film over his headlights.  It's super annoying running into him at night.  All the police around that area and you think one of them would make him get rid of them.

cwiggin

There is a Jeep Cherokee I see around Durham/Freeport ALL. OF. THE. TIME. with police-light blue film over his headlights. It's super annoying running into him at night. All the police around that area and you think one of them would make him get rid of them.
He's probably one of them lol

Flipswitch

banu9uzy.jpg
No updated MRSA on headlights yet - closest thing references sealed beam units - till then rocking the retrofit

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

My car is clunking, letting the clutch out in first, but only some times. But I'm too busy hopping up old simplicity tractors to look at it

Latest posts

Back