In before the close!

Meyagi

I'm a hack
kinda why i dont launch mine just stand on it once its rolling .. all 4 wheels from a dig is rough on any transmission you start launching 300+hp from a dig something is going to give 
people are deep into the 9's on stock sti 6mt's launching with 4 slicks with 6-700 hp and they hold up good. all about the trasnmission design really, the 5mt has real thin gears

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
How are people popping so many transmissions? I'm at 102K of beating the snot out of my car, clutchless shifting, towing and pulling people out of the ditch and mine functions well.
Bugeyes eat trannys. that's why my dad put in a 09, he thinks it will last longer. Fingers crossed.

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
got a real sti wing yesterday ..painted it today and its on already lol hoping i can get it all back together and running decent for wednesday 

Vecken

first mod for the $200 fatback!

pdhRHfh.jpg

i-wagon

Race car wasn't his. Owned by evergreen.
I know, being silly. Sprayed yellow fogs are slowly becoming clear again. To much sand blast, or cold, or lousy prep work. Probably salt and sand did the most of it

Last edited by a moderator:

jojo69

It is just nasty out there, Subaru or not, would have been better off with ice skates going out this am!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

scubiecraig

Yup, almost 50 degrees and lots of fog = melting.  Tonight, when it's back in the teens, it will all freeze over again.  Great.

Vecken

What are you running for bulbs Vecken?  Those look bright!  I'm assuming your mod though was the driving lights?
they are el cheapo "baja" lights that i used to have on my jeep i think they are 55W, i just cut part of the plastic on my bumper, welded 2 pieces of metal with a hole drilled in them and ran wires to a switch directly from the battery, fuses are for wusses. as for my headlights, whatever the previous owner put in.

I can feel the alternator straining when i have everything on... 

Last edited by a moderator:

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
So my radiator was cracked the other day... my dad had a new one put in. Then today it all of a sudden started making a loud noise when it idled. The fan was rubbing on the radiator tube because its to long. In dads truck till its fixed. Its just one thing after another lately with that WRX....
default_frown.gif

i-wagon

I got my new heavy duty whiteline swaybar endlinks today, UPS guy got stuck in the driveway for half an hour though

Latest posts

Back