Kati's '98 Forester S

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
The cat back is a 2.5" Tsudo. Without spending $500 on a decent cat back to fit an N/A Impreza, this was about the only alternative.

07NAHWKI

Where did you find a 2.5 inch Tsudo, the only one I see on their website is over $500 bucks.? Also what kinda headers does it have?

IBratmanI

I found it through a link on rs25.com vendor classifieds. Through ERZperformance. Yours might be different thought. I think they changed exhaust systems in 06. And it has a Tsudo UEL header and cat pipe as well.

IBratmanI

A part from Japan showed up today. Currently throwing some black paint on it because it'll blend in a bit better than silver. Maybe i'll get it installed tomorrow. 

Also got some green extended lug nuts as well.

Jamey

You ever think of taking off the roof racks ?

Once tinted this thing is going look fawking badass

IBratmanI

You ever think of taking off the roof racks ?

Once tinted this thing is going look fawking badass
Well the crossbars are already removed. If I removed the rest, I'd be left with a ton of holes, so probably not.

IBratmanI

Thanks to Legacy22gt on here, I got a set of window visors. I think I'll have to use double sided tape to adhere them. I definitely need a hand installing them though.

IBratmanI

There pretty easy i put mine on alone .come on down I'd give you a hand
I think if they were new they'd be easier. I kind of mocked one up and getting them to sit right on both ends seems to be tricky. Why do you have to live so far away?! You come up here and enjoy a day on the lake!

IBratmanI

I actually wouldn't mind having a mini meet here at some point. I have a fair amount of parking space, and a front lawn on the water.

Last edited by a moderator:

injulen

I actually wouldn't mind having a mini meet here at some point. I have a fair amount of parking space, and a front lawn on the water.
That sounds fun! I've always thought it'd be nicer to meet up on private property and have a cookout or something instead of in a restaurant. Ive tossed around the idea of doing one at my place but its probably not quite big enough of a yard. Are you on damariscotta?

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

That sounds fun! I've always thought it'd be nicer to meet up on private property and have a cookout or something instead of in a restaurant. Ive tossed around the idea of doing one at my place but its probably not quite big enough of a yard. Are you on damariscotta?
Yeah I agree. It was tried at Meyagis and didn't turn out that great, but I have a feeling a bunch of the "norther" guys would at least show up. I have have a grill, but it's kinda rough, but if everyone brought some stuff, or kind of a pot luck deal it'd be cool.
And yep, I'm on Damariscotta, about 3 minutes away from the state park.

Latest posts

Back