M/S Annual Meet Dyno list!

blehhh

Yeah, that's a little steep for me as well just to 'know' my power. That's $5 shy of my Torqued Performance tune. I'd rather put that toward a proper detailing or something :/ Pull my name. Sorry Carter.

blehhh

Really guys? Your complaining over a $5 increase and a discount that is still under the price of $100.
I'm sure it's a fair price it's just not worth that price to me personally. I also just spent another grand on my car this morning so I need cut back here and there so I can sleep at night lol.

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
I'm sure it's a fair price it's just not worth that price to me personally. I also just spent another grand on my car this morning so I need cut back here and there so I can sleep at night lol.
Ben, you make me sad. You going to at least just come down regardless?

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
I will certainly still be attending!
Okay great..!
default_smile.png

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I already know mine is going to be around 110whp, but I figure the RS has been on dirt, concrete, grass, mud, ditches, etc; might as well be on a dyno too. Then again brobaru owners will be brobaru owners
default_biggrin.png

korebit

Count me in, it'd be great to have some dyno sheets.  Kind of surprised how few there are on the list.

Last edited by a moderator:

KamB

Kam Berry
Ill try to be in attendance but I'm just gaining ground after starting a new job, can't go spend 80 bucks to have my car blow up on the Dyno in front of everyone
default_tongue.png

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
$60 is damn cheap, you talked me into it Carter. Please add me to the list. Wait, do I get $20 off as a coupon for wearing my GSD/Mainely grey shirt from last year?

Latest posts

Back