MainelySubarus Annual Meet - Dyno, Food, Prizes!

Stuffum

Lauri and I had a nice time meeting more of you. Look forward to the next ?. Just got back from Mass (we went South to come North), took some oceanside roads. A lot of cops hanging out on the side of the roads but still got to wick it up a little. Looking at the cars today gave us some ideas on some mods for the stocker.

OVRBST

Vendor
Thanks for a fantastic day fellas!!! We had a blast and hope to host another meet in the future. Nice work Carter!!

I'll be Emailing out the Dyno sheets and run info tonight. Give me a little time to compile it all
default_smile.png

09FXT

Thanks for a fantastic day fellas!!! We had a blast and hope to host another meet in the future. Nice work Carter!!

I'll be Emailing out the Dyno sheets and run info tonight. Give me a little time to compile it all
default_smile.png
Thank you for opening up your doors, not so much for pointing out my exhaust leak
default_frown.gif
I plan on heading down to the open house May 12, just need to know if the RV will be there and the room rate
default_smile.png

OVRBST

Vendor
Thank you for opening up your doors, not so much for pointing out my exhaust leak
default_frown.gif
I plan on heading down to the open house May 12, just need to know if the RV will be there and the room rate
default_smile.png

Again, it was 100% our pleasure to host a great group of guys and gals with some very nice cars. Sorry for pointing out the boo boo, but I figured you were better of fixing it now versus waiting until it got worse
default_unsure.png

The 12th will be a blast. Little larger given it's not specific to anything and open to all. We're expecting 100-150 cars and plan to show off some 4 digit dyno runs!! No RV parking that day
default_smile.png
. We welcome all to come on down
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

OVRBST

Vendor
Just curious - who put down the biggest numbers today?
I didn't ask for individual user names, but I'm sure you guys can figure it out
default_smile.png

Josh - 305/254

Eric - 298/315

Bill - 268/299

Ryan - 263/298

Jay - 262/245

Carter- 257/270

Joe - 252/285

Eddie - 236/264 (Non MS member)

Jeff - 198/211

apkarian100

Vendor
Yah, the smell scared me, being I was right behind you for the most part going down to Kingston. Thought it was mine. Let us know if you need help fixing it.

I had a blast! won the fog lights and Mikes $50 install. Only down side was that my drivers side caliper seized up.... damn that smelt bad

Last edited by a moderator:
Great event ... It was nice meeting some of you guys. Lots of nice people and rides ....

Congrats to all the prize winners. And thanks to Carter and Alex@GSD for putting on the event

Great event ... It was nice meeting some of you guys. Lots of nice people and rides ....

Congrats to all the prize winners. And thanks to Carter and Alex@GSD for putting on the event

Ryan

Really good turn out guys. Thanks to all that came and especially Granite and their boys for having us. Big thanks to Carter too for really making it happen. Great weather too! I know there were some boo hoos about the numbers but at the end of the day it was a great time!

Latest posts

Back