Mark Your Calendar!

Will you be attending the annual meet and dyno day?

• Total voters

scubiecraig

word of advice cover the tires because the stuff is a bitch to get off I'm still trying get the clear off mine
Really?  Did you try a microfiber?  Supposedly it should come right off.  Another trick is to tire gloss your tires before spraying, and that helps too.  I'm not clearcoating mine though.

Jamey

Really?  Did you try a microfiber?  Supposedly it should come right off.  Another trick is to tire gloss your tires before spraying, and that helps too.  I'm not clearcoating mine though.
its painting in general trust me lil masking or even the index card trick will save u time an agravation

scubiecraig

I traditionally have too, and it works great... but I've been watching vids on YouTube stating you don't have to.  If I am going to use playing cards, then I might as well take the rims off the car and just do it that way.  I was hoping to save on that labor, but it seems that it might be the best way.

Jamey

I traditionally have too, and it works great... but I've been watching vids on YouTube stating you don't have to.  If I am going to use playing cards, then I might as well take the rims off the car and just do it that way.  I was hoping to save on that labor, but it seems that it might be the best way.
cards is easy just stick them in no need remove wheels

07NAHWKI

Is there anybody else who will be coming down from the Bangor area that wants to travel together to the Kennebunk rest area? 

dsmith

wont be able to make it. Girlfriend is graduating. And won't have a car to drive by then anyways.

Zach

I just just did my wheels gold with plasti dip and a white base cost. i didn't bother covering the tires. All i did was power wash the dip off the tires.

Just Saw the list of prizes so far me like! Carter make sure you bring ur plastic money reader

Last edited by a moderator:

Carter

Administrator
What's the plan for the route?  Anyone?
You guys are meeting at the Kennebunk rest stop at 7:00 am and leaving as a group around 7:30ish. Brian Lowell will be going over the details with you. His contact information is in the first post.

AiRX

Carter I will dyno mine again. Wanna break 300.

Also... Brian Lowell what is the official time to meet at circle k in Augusta?

07NAHWKI

Just to clarify is this the northbound Kennebunk rest area? Cause that's the only one i can remember in the kennebunk area. But it has been a long time since i was down that way. 

Carter

Administrator
Just to clarify is this the northbound Kennebunk rest area? Cause that's the only one i can remember in the kennebunk area. But it has been a long time since i was down that way.
Southbound. It's the rest stop with the gas station and food court.

07NAHWKI

I thought it was gonna be southbound, but just wanted to make sure lol. Thanks. I just looked a map and I was picturing the rest area closer to kittery which is the northbound only. haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back