Mark Your Calendar!

Will you be attending the annual meet and dyno day?

• Total voters

scubiecraig

Hey guys, not gonna make it tomorrow.  Sorry to bail last minute, but some things came up and I just can't afford to go this weekend.

jojo69

Carter I will dyno mine again. Wanna break 300.Also... Brian Lowell what is the official time to meet at circle k in Augusta?

Last I heard it's 6am at Irving. 
I take that back. 7am at Irving

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Matt

Well guys n gals. Looks like I won't be able to make this one, wifey is being induced on Monday but shed rather me not be so far away just in case. Ill be home welding on the camaro project. Have a great time everyone, ill see you at the group drive.

WashmyScooby

Well guys n gals. Looks like I won't be able to make this one, wifey is being induced on Monday but shed rather me not be so far away just in case. Ill be home welding on the camaro project. Have a great time everyone, ill see you at the group drive.

You want me to drive the Legacy down and Dyno it? I'll leave you with that German car I drive (and you hate)

urabusturbo

Its 9:30, I better go out to the barn and attempt to install my rear door handles and mudflaps instead of procrastinating on m/s

urabusturbo

Had a great time! Left a bit early to have lunch in Portsmouth and missed the raffle. I took a few pics but this is the best one

Meyagi

I'm a hack
great day guys, awesome turnout! carter and alex set up a great meet as usual!

on a side note if anyone was taking videos and got any of the single turbo lexus, can you post them? none of my videos on my camera worked
default_frown.gif

Latest posts

Back