Mark Your Calendar!

Will you be attending the annual meet and dyno day?

• Total voters

scubiecraig

How are you guys going?  95 to 495, or are you taking 202 all the way?  202 would be a nicer drive, imo.  I can't stand 495.  I'll go either way, just throwing my opinion out there, for what it's worth.

JakeyPoo

Ill meet everyone at the reststop too. Just gimmie a time.

Ill meet everyone at the reststop too. Just gimmie a time.

WashmyScooby

Carter I'm going with you, in your car, and I'm driving so we don't get in an accident
default_smile.png

scubiecraig

Pretty excited for this!  Hoping to have my rims plasti-dipped matte black before this is here.  Supplies are supposed to come in on Tuesday.  I get out of work early Weds-Friday, so it should give me enough time to do it.  Gonna do them with the rims still on the car.  Probably do two rims a night... so I'll be riding around with mis-matched rims for a day or two... but I don't care!  LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey

Pretty excited for this! Hoping to have my rims plasti-dipped matte black before this is here. Supplies are supposed to come in on Tuesday. I get out of work early Weds-Friday, so it should give me enough time to do it. Gonna do them with the rims still on the car. Probably do two rims a night... so I'll be riding around with mis-matched rims for a day or two... but I don't care! LOL
word of advice cover the tires because the stuff is a bitch to get off I'm still trying get the clear off mine

Latest posts

Back