MS February 2010 Group Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazykarpenter

I gotz school crap to do so I can't make it. Was holding out till the end to see if I could, but I lost the school battle. Have fun tonight guys!

-=Lobstah=-

Cant make it
default_tongue.png
And i'm really really broke

Nate

Founding Father
Good meet guys! Thanks everyone for coming. Sorry I scooted out for a minute to give someone a ride. If anyone was looking for decals or shirts contact me.

patsti

NitrousFed
Good meet guys! Thanks everyone for coming. Sorry I scooted out for a minute to give someone a ride. If anyone was looking for decals or shirts contact me.
Me... I was gonna grab one but never got any change back.. $10 tip and no love... guess I shouldn't have told her I liked her Pom Poms on her boots lol!

I would like to grab 2 decals. Ill catch up with you this week or something... Maybe we can meet for lunch down that way.

Pics being loaded.

Nate

Founding Father
Yah let me know Patty Cakes. I got decals for you. We can test fit you into some womens medium Tshirts too if you want.

patsti

NitrousFed
I was playing with the settings on my brand new dslr so I wasn't getting the best pics. a lot of them I just deleted but I think I should have the flash settings and everything else worked out soon.

DSC00125copy.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

patsti

NitrousFed
daytime shot with the camera... next time lets have a meet when the sun is out and it isn't so cold!

DSC00013.jpg

GClark

Pat, a tripod would be your best friend at night shoots! $20 at walmart.

Looks like you guys had a blast! Very jealous.

patsti

NitrousFed
Pat, a tripod would be your best friend at night shoots! $20 at walmart.
looks like you guys had a blast! Very jealous.
i had a tripod with me... I was playing with the settings... it was my first time with the camera. I actually was getting better shots off the tripod for some reason. The shutter wont stay open as long as I want it to... it has iso100-3200 but I think the lens (kit lens) doesn't have the right apature for night shots. I need something with a 1.8 or lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back