My 2002 WRX shaved and cleaned

BluWRX02

I thought it was time I finally post some new photos of how my car stands as of today. I just recently changed the hood to a new RS since i run a front mount. Painted my wheels a matte black. Just need to clean up the JDM lights and fogs and apply my rockblocker on them. Comments are appreciated.

SDC10546-1.jpg

SDC10545-1.jpg

SDC10548-1.jpg

SDC10547-1.jpg

SDC10544-1.jpg

Here is the current mod list as she stands as well

Engine:

JDM V7 LEGACY ENGINE EJ205 (AVCS) more info:

http://www.gruppe-s.com/Clearance/JDMWRX.htm

USDM ECU

FP 68HTA

810cc Modded Stock Injectors

Walbro Fuel Pump

TXS Short Ram Intake

TXS Diverter Valve

TXS FMIC

XX Tuning Up-Pipe

XX Tuning Headers

Invidia Downpipe

Borla Hush Catback

Tial EWG w/ dump tube to atmosphere

GMS Inlet Pipe

Perrin Lightweight crank pulley

NGK 1 Step Colder Plugs

ACT Street Clutch

ACT Lightened Flywheel

Snow Performane Meth Kit tapped to Windshield washer tank using the fluid.

8mm Phenolic Gasket

Suspension:

Sti Replica Front Strut Bar

Sti Replica Rear Strut Bar

Whiteline Performance Front Sway Bar

Whiteline Performance Rear Sway Bar

Whiteline Rear Endlinks

KYB AGX Adjustable Struts

Tein S Tech Springs

Brakes:

Cross-Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Green Stuff Pads

BluWRX02

they have been great ive honestly ran them for at least the last 4 years. I'm now at the point that I think i want to go coilovers.

Fozzy

looks awesome!

how did you go about painting your wheels and about how much time did it take you?

Stein

Stein
Did you notice a big weight gain with the RS hood over the WRX one? I've heard that to be the case.

Anyway, it looks great! For some reason the headlights are throwin' me off though.

BluWRX02

of course their is a difference in the weight your going from aluminum to steel. But i don't think that any difference in the hood is going to slow me down. Ive been in love with my JDM headlights from the day ive had them, SOA should have had them stock here. in regards to the wheels it took me about a 1 1/2 days for the wheels. I prepped all 4 by sanding and ensuring they were clean. Then simply primed with 1 can a wheel and then 1 can of just matte black on each wheel as wheel. I let them dry for 24 hrs and came back and used a 2nd can of black on each wheel. Finished product. It looks decent enough for me until I get them powder-coated.

BluWRX02

Well I just sold my utec so I need to run down to Bren and get it tuned by him cant wait to see how it goes.

Latest posts

Back