My new 98 Forester S

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Got a car to part out today and robbed the battery and battery tie down for this forester. The one it came with hasn't started the car a few times, so hopefully this one lasts longer.

IBratmanI

Installed factory option carbon fiber radio and shifter trim, as well as the digital compass cluster. It still needs to have the harness wired in, but it's all in place for now.

IBratmanI

Wired up the Hella Supertones that I got in trade from Craig tonight. Also installed a set of JDM clear corners and a JDM red hazard switch. Also finished wiring up the digital compass.

IBratmanI

Installed some new NGK plug wires to replace the originals.

Pic of the Hella Supertones through the grille

Made the Forester live up to its name

IBratmanI

Installed a Pioneer double din touch screen, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" front speakers, and a Rockford Fosgate Punch powered subwoofer as well. What a difference!

IBratmanI

I still need to grab a few pics of my new head unit and stuff, nothing fancy anyway. 

I also just got a 58lb flat rate box filled with pieces for this today.

IBratmanI

My new Anderson Design and Fabrication Mammoth lift kit is all installed. 4.5" front and 5" rear. Huge thanks to few members for helping me with this project!

Needed to swap to an older style intake tube so that all the hoses reached, as well as a longer, flexible upper radiator hose.

Back