New England Forest Rally 2012. 7/13-7/14

jbskidude

well i'm basically all set to go. trucks ready, Go Fast! is packed, and excitedness is kicking in. Sounds like rally week!!

If i could only drive it with the flag like this...

vB43Sl.jpg

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Run it with the flag! Badass looking. Things gonna spit out baby head rocks like nothing.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
MS Members that are going.

Legwagon

jbskidude

Stein

Craig

05RSKID

cha (NASIOC)

Pedro

Ty Ty

Brighton

katnip

jaKe

2point5RS_Dan

abenson100

Nigel Prodrive

ReZDoG

ReZPunK

Recovering Saabaholic

blmpkn???

RallyCat

RallyGuy24

Chris

09FXT

Evil Jeff (The one and only)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rallytech14

Hey guys! Looking forward too this weekend! Im really trying to get on a team again, going to talk to Eric see if he knows anyone, i also saw that Simon is looking for extra service crew members. Are the Mainely guys getting campsites this year?

evil jeff prime

Evil Jeff will be in attendance, as always. However, Evil Jeff is expecting complimentary GRC tix for Saturday, and may or may not be MIA following S5.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
I want to go, however I was kind of banking on being able to spectate "freely" if you will. I didnt volunteer because I wasnt aure if I coukd get the time off work. How many spaces are on the shuttle? First come first spectate?

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I want to go, however I was kind of banking on being able to spectate "freely" if you will. I didnt volunteer because I wasnt aure if I coukd get the time off work. How many spaces are on the shuttle? First come first spectate?
If you have the time off you can still volunteer. Show up early on Friday at registration and tell them you would like to help out.

As for the Buses they will be the huge charter buses you see on the highway. 40-50 people will fit. And they will have too. 10 bucks there and back.

On Friday you could caught the Sunday River stage just walk from the parking lot.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Just by walking from the parking lot eh? Is this the same parking lot the fall drive started from?

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I never win anything, but I won two tickets for the VIP bus through L.L. Cote. Since I wasn't going to use them, I gave them to SEPH. ENJOY!

We all need to meet up for a beer Thursday or Friday......Sound good?

Stein

Stein
I never win anything, but I won two tickets for the VIP bus through L.L. Cote. Since I wasn't going to use them, I gave them to SEPH. ENJOY!

We all need to meet up for a beer Thursday or Friday......Sound good?
I'm under 21 and what is this.

default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back