Rays 2003 WRB WRX WAGON

Ray

The Northernah'
Its getting lifted!!

Dan picked me up some forester struts, ill grab them when I head downstate again. Going to order outback trailing arms brackets to recenter the rear wheel, and thinking about outback rear sway bar brackets to lower the sway bar back down, well see if I need to do that eventually along with STI rear links for the front because there longer. General Grabbers in the spring! Just bought new snows so buying them now doesn't make sense.

And I want to build this light bar, its $355 at primitave, way too much. I can build it better for cheaper. 

light%20bar%20bolt-thru%202002-2003%20wrx_1.jpg

Should look nice with these lights. 7" 6k HID spot lights.
%24T2eC16Z,!)4FIZWt3VVTBSRkY56Jew~~60_12.JPG

Ray

The Northernah'
Trying to figure out some kind of swing-out rear tire carrier as well, and a roof basket. I want a multipurpose vehicle!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Nice. Can't wait to see it. Depending on what size tires you go with, you really don't need the trailing arm brackets. They will help if you lift more than Forester struts, or if you want to fit a huge tire, but otherwise, it really doesn't effect much at all. I'm assuming you'll get something around a 215 65 16 Grabber?

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yes I do! I need new struts too actually. I'll be putting Forester struts on it again too.

GClark

Most homemade light bars I've seen have turned out poorly. And I've seen a lot... Sell me your WRX struts. 

Ray

The Northernah'
yes i know Garrett but I have a guy whos really good with metal, hes built bumpers for my cherokees and such. and my tophats are a bit noisy but the struts are fine
default_tongue.png

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
never been a fan of light bars on cars but that one does look decent 

looks like the car is coming along nicely 

Ray

The Northernah'
Yeah that's exactly what I want, gotta contact that guy...

Snowed a bit here in the great north last week, I went for a nice drive deep into the Allagash.

mVAGhx9.jpg

ciEVcLM.jpg

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Hmmm. Methinks this will be toss on the snow tires week.

Ray

The Northernah'
The plans for lifting this and such are on hold for a while. Clutch is on its way out, and I cant do it myself up here in school so I have to pay a garage, getting quoted $560 for labor....ugh

Latest posts

Back