Sunday Group Meet @ the Meyagi-Alura Komplex! 7-21-13

02 WRX Chris

Mike will be opening his garage for those who would like to install parts, just a small donation to the club is suggestedencouraged, demanded.
default_smile.png
(Contact Meyagi FMI)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This!

Alura

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This!
the demanded part is legit guys! we would really like to do small donations to use the garage, that way this meet can bring in some money for the club and future meets! So if anyone has anything small they would like to install on their car, pm mike for details!

07LeggyGT

Still not sure if I can make this, but I will if I can! Look forward to meeting everyone and seeing all the sweet rides!!

Alura

Hey Everyone, I know it's still a little while before the meet but I feel like this is going to come up quick. There's a lot of interest and that's great! But we would just like to get a better idea of how many people are coming that way we can figure out food and parking. This includes any friends or your family, just so we can start getting everything together. ALSO we were talking about bbq games, i.e. horse shoes, kanjam, or anything like that. If anyone has anything they want to bring that would be great and just let us know! I will post this on facebook as well! Thank you!

05RSKID

I'm in as long as i am not moving into my new house that weekend. I'm still waiting on the closing date and have no idea when it will be hopefully the final inspector is out there next week and im closing that week or the next.  Will give a defiant yes when i know for sure 

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I want to say I'm a definite yes, but work could change and I won't know til' the week of the BBQ.

If I go, I will text you to ask what you would like me to bring food/drink related.

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
I'd say I'm about 90% sure yes, but with the boat's engine getting all f'ed up yesterday my work could change, but it's unlikely.

Something came up, I can't make it guys, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

07LeggyGT

I'm in! will potentially need some assistance replacing the downstream o2 sensor while I'm there....anyone have an o2 sensor wrench/socket they could bring along? I also need some input on which part to get...Charlies quoted me $150, and VIP(O'Reillys) quoted me about $145, but neither has them in stock....since I would have to wait, and money is a little tight, I was considering getting the Bosch "universal oxygen sensor" (part # 15730) which I can get off Amazon for $40, or from VIP for $50. How much of a difference/hassle is the "universal" sensor?? Is it worth the savings or should I really pay 3X as much to get the exact fitment??

ANOTHER question....Would anyone be able to dumb this wayyyyyyy down for me and tell me exactly what to bring (and show me what to do lol) to make the fog lights independent? Sorry for being so incredibly noobish, but this is why I'm so glad to be a new member of the Subaru community!!!

Acky

I'm in! will potentially need some assistance replacing the downstream o2 sensor while I'm there....anyone have an o2 sensor wrench/socket they could bring along? I also need some input on which part to get...Charlies quoted me $150, and VIP(O'Reillys) quoted me about $145, but neither has them in stock....since I would have to wait, and money is a little tight, I was considering getting the Bosch "universal oxygen sensor" (part # 15730) which I can get off Amazon for $40, or from VIP for $50. How much of a difference/hassle is the "universal" sensor?? Is it worth the savings or should I really pay 3X as much to get the exact fitment??

ANOTHER question....Would anyone be able to dumb this wayyyyyyy down for me and tell me exactly what to bring (and show me what to do lol) to make the fog lights independent? Sorry for being so incredibly noobish, but this is why I'm so glad to be a new member of the Subaru community!!!
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1433582,parttype,5132 Denso one is under 50$  If Mike doesn't have a socket, I should have one and can bring it.

turbowgn

I might go if I don't have to work and my car doesn't fall apart by then! I'll know better when I start the new job next week. 

JLW7123

2005 legacy
going to try to make it as long as i do not get called into work.

Latest posts

Back