Sunday Group Meet @ the Meyagi-Alura Komplex! 7-21-13

Nikki

hopefully it wasn't the moldy, repulsive one on the bottom. I was in there tonight.... I need a chemical bath after that experience
I pulled in, and Mike says "before you go inside, you need to steer one of these cars into the garage while i push it...." So, i got in, and shut the door....little did i know the door handle was broken....Mike pointed and laughed for a few seconds before he let me out -______- My first time there and I get trapped in one of a billion cars. I think it was the one with the doors still on it lol he said it was your old rs sooch.

Last edited by a moderator:

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
If I can get out of work early enough I might be able to stop by. Last Sunday I was out at 5 so I might be able to stop by if people will still be there.

Fluffy282

Most likely.... I've got a lot of driving to do Sunday morning. Not to mention most of the body panels on the front of my wrx look and feel like they're about to fall off.... Nobody wants to look at that.

Alura

DANNY!! if you dont show up like you promised, it will not only break my heart, but ruin any type of trust I had in you
default_frown.gif

Latest posts

Back