Wicked Big Meet '12 - Sunday June 10th *UPDATED 6/1*

scubiecraig

Is there any other spot to meet further South on 95? I live south of that rest stop. Would you guys be stopping at the Portsmouth Traffic Circle or anything?

GClark

Straight on through. I believe we do stop in Mass at a rest stop, but I don't remember which one.

Qsubarusti

hey guys im headin down this year also let me know if u need a ride to any of em, I live in portland right off the highway nex to dennys. wait so whoever doesn't wanna ride there car, leave em at the rest stop in kennebunk?

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

Just found out that if I go, I'll be heading down on Saturday with my wife... we're doing something Saturday together, and then I'll probably shoot over to the meet Sunday. So, no caravaning for me.

STI KID

im in. just need a time. might stay in a hotel tho so don't have to do double duty driving in a day/ can actually enjoy my day.

Kembal

Those of us that are meeting at Kennebunk rest stop. Are we planning on being there for gates? If so we'll have to meet up there around 7.

Ryan

In the past we've normally not rushed to get there right at opening time. If you've been to WBMs in the past, there really is no need to show up right at opening. You will have plenty of time to see everything, twice. Trust me.

Also, definitely bring your own food. It was a DISASTER last year.

Ray

The Northernah'
x2 on the food, and water/drinks! Maybe we could organize a mainely cookout in the parking lot?

Matt

It's also very expensive. I think we waited like 30 minutes in line for crappy undercooked food. I don't know if theyd let us BBQ but maybe a bag lunch would be best. Big plus on the drinks. If its hot it sucks and drinks are expensive.

Latest posts

Back