Fall Group Drive to the White Mountians

GClark

^I see 95S all the way down to Auburn, something wrong with the map? I know I've had trouble with google maps all day...

After Auburn, we should have a pretty good size group, so 202 would keep us away from the tolls. 95 from Bangor to Auburn makes sense though, only one toll and its just a buck 25.

04fxt

I can't wait for this. I live about 5 minutes from the windham meeting spot, so I'll be there early.

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
NOTHERNERS- MEET AT DYSART'S 6AM. Pleased be gassed up and ready to go by 6:15. If you are a few minutes late and we've arleady left, hit 95S and hammer down, you'll catch up. How many are in?
I am still in as of now.. but waiting on stuff in the mail that normally does not take long.

I give it a week to know for sure...

50 subes all at once..wow. I always see them wandering alone like nomads.
default_frown.gif

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
50 subes all at once..wow. I always see them wandering alone like nomads.
default_frown.gif
the subaru is generaly nomadic horse powered creature. rarely found in packs untill a mating or grouping call is sounded. a sube is often mistaken for a Honda like car, but can be easily identifyed by its markings. the "scuby" as it is also known finds its habitat on the open road, whindy hilly roads, and is comfirtable on dirty roads from sand to mud and dirt. It finds small prey enjoyable hunting Honda, Scions and other species often times viewing them from mirrors at laughable distances.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I like taking pictures on these drives. I wont be able to get sisters camera for this one though : /

Looks like I'll have to go buy an SLR or steal someones

Willwrb04

Pretty sure there were over 50 last year, looks like it's gonna be more this year!
Hey I go down home to Warren mostly every weekend. If I do that weekend we could meet before one of the other meets since Im a a town over from you, whatcha think?

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah sounds possible to me. I am supposed to meet up with another person in Wiscasset too.

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
439 round trip.

10 gallons... maybe a bit less.

As intended last year before my sube's butt got raped...

I may do part of the trip to the most western point, then go off to another destination.

I am still in as of this moment.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
UPDATED!!!!!

50 cars attending as of now!!! keep em coming, tell your friends! Subarus or not, as long as they dont drive like a-holes, they are welcome!

scoobiesforlife

as of right now, with the way my car has been acting, i wont be able to go, i need to instead spend the money on some parts (axle shafts and struts), so i have to opt out...sorry guys

seph

My wife is excited. We haven't been on a group drive/event/meet in a long time. I think the last drive we went on was the one to the border. She had a little too much fun the night before at the family Halloween party. Needless to say, she didn't have a lot of fun on that ride....

Latest posts

Back