mainely subaru tag-o-rama

toddcinpittston

slow hooning
So, I guess I am to conclude that all you guys fought and strived to get and keep the cool assed subies you all have, that none of you drive them, except to work and Hannafords? No one but me says "Wow! I got this friggin sweet ride, and I don't really wanna now the lawn,AGAIN! I think I'll go for a drive!"

toddcinpittston

slow hooning
What does the tag look like?
First pic, second post of this thread, other pics are just for fun. The Linky gets ya to a Maine govt website about it and a link to Google maps from there

Oh ya! Did I mention its got stocks and a whipping post to keep the kiddies "occupied" while you and mum hike the trails or enjoy your picnic lunch

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Ahhhh sorry! Never ended up going there
default_frown.gif

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I finally made it over. They were having some sort of big party thing, so a pic of the sign will have to do!

toddcinpittston

slow hooning
Good good! This kinda thing can be a hellofalota fun, just needs people to not be scared of using their subies as they were intended.

Should a rule 6 waiver be granted? Just to get this thing moving?

If it's been 48 hours then I say it has already happened. In about a month this might kick off. Our area isn't highly traveled on here.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I won't be home till after that time from work, so feel free to take over. At least we got past the first spot!

toddcinpittston

slow hooning
Not yet we haven't, ya gotta post the new tag, or the old one is active again, let's try it this way, bratman, the new tag is on you, unless someone else gets the pownalburough pic, and posts up a new tag before you do?Does that seem reasonable?

Latest posts

Back