New Northerners Meet! March 19th!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
hmmm....I thought I posted definite, but I am definite.

what time are we going to do this? evening? meet around 4, eat at 5?

Smokinjoe

I'll definately attend. Where we eat doesn't really matter to me. After dinner I'd be up for a trip to Hollywood slots if anyone else is interested. Last week I put $10 in, and came out with $400. I went home and bought a Bedrug for my Lightning.
default_cool.png

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Im in unless I am going back down to visit my sick gradfather
default_frown.gif
in freeport. I voted beef o bradys.

jfarr

is this still gonna happen on the 19th if so ill wait till then to drive up im going there anyways to do work and I just need a time and meeting place in the am around here.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
MARCH 19TH. STILL HAPPENING.

VOTE ON A PLACE AND TIME. VOTING ENDS ON SUNDAY.

IF IT WONT LET YOU VOTE, CLICK THE DELETE VOTES AND VOTE AGAIN.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I thought you already had like the loudest effin exhaust?

I did, then my motor blew, then I needed to take it off, then shortblock replacement....now I'm going to put that back on(catless now) and also new spark plugs and replacement amp from rockford fosgate because my first one caught fire earlier this month from a blown internal capacitor. on top of that my brother also back into my car causing 1600 in damage and I just got that back yesterday.so the past year has kinda been hell....lol

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
VOTING FINISHED. 5PM AT SEADOG MARCH 19th. I WILL CALL THIS WEEK TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS AND IF ANYTHING SHOULD COME UP I WILL EDIT THE FIRST POST AND POST AGAIN. SEE YOU GUYS THERE.

I'll try and be in the parking area for 4:50ish and I assume we'll go into eat around 5:15~5:20ish.

ok so where we meeting up b4 the drive? and the ealier the better.
Not sure if people are going to caravan up. I'm heading up earlier in the day to meet a friend for lunch.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I'm gunna be there!!! Everybody else better show up or I will be very upset and disappointed.

will bring 1 maybe 2.

Latest posts

Back