scott's 05 wrx

cwiggin

Looks good man! Now ya need the still scoop too
default_wink.png

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
Never really looked at the scoops much guessing the sti one is taller which would match and look good but isn't really necessary since I'm not running a tmic

xxnightraven73x

Yeah I was looking at some pics today it would look good ..debating how to go about it lol unless mike wants to trade

xxnightraven73x

getting to drive it again would be nice but not looking likely anytime soon .. the 720 injectors i got the o-rings were all messed up and didnt seal and somehow i ended up cracking one ..threw one of my modded stockers in to check sealing with stock o-rings finally all good .. fire it up 2 and 4 misfire ..4 i expected since that was the one with the stocker .. 2 has been misfiring since i got it back together so im guessing ill try some plugs in it whenever i get around to getting another injector 

engine pic ..wish it ran as good as it looked

xxnightraven73x

did the plugs today with ngk platinum sounds a lot better just waiting on the injector and hoping i dont have a junk coil ..did roll it out with my 18's back on to see how it was going to look ..gotta have Meyagi roll the rear fenders to clear the 245/40's better once i can drive it again

cant wait to see what itll do once its running right and tuned 

xxnightraven73x

met meyagi tonight picked up a sti scoop and borrowed some injectors to figure out my fueling issues but def thinking its an injector issue.. 

also picked up some 1.5" lowering springs so it will be getting dropped once i figure out its running issues 

managed to get the scoop on tonight that was about all i had in me lol .. love the look of it so far 

doing the injectors tomorrow after work so hopefully that works and finally gives an answer to what its been doing 

xxnightraven73x

thanks guys ...i have no idea actually ..pretty sure they are ebay but for 60 bux ill give them a try 

injectors fixed the running issue so im def sending those back asap and getting a refund 

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Hey what are you doing with the stock hood scoop? Ive been looking for a bigger one and im pretty sure the blobeye scoops are bigger then the bugeye ones. You wanna sell it?
default_smile.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Hey what are you doing with the stock hood scoop? Ive been looking for a bigger one and im pretty sure the blobeye scoops are bigger then the bugeye ones. You wanna sell it?
default_smile.png
It won't fit. 02-03, and 04-08 FXT are the same. If you want bigger, you need JDM yo.

Latest posts

Back