Spring Group Drive

Iboc_C64

Depending on date, I'm probably in!
default_additional_sad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
I'll be game given a date I can commit to...

Just an idea though; what if we made it a group caravan ride up to the Team O Rally this May up in Dalton, NH...I think that the rally will be held early May just as it was last year. Just an idea.

pufdup

I can go if it's on a Sunday. I coach little league baseball and have games on Saturdays starting in April

RedForester08

I'd love to go. Have this Group drive virgin Impreza to break-in. New summer rubber, RS 6 spoke wheels, WRX springs and Suby 20mm rear bar with an Inski go fast alignment.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I'm a cool kid.

I'm even gonna have good wheels and tires to make my leagcy group drive worthy for this one
default_biggrin.png

Since I'm a cool kid I can do whenever.

AiRX

Definately in!!! The fall drive was a blast. Rained a little but we all made it. What was it, like 54 or 56 of us? We could go so much bigger.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Bigger makes it harder to keep everyone together. If it was too much bigger there might have to be a few sections with leaders or something. A few of us got kinda lost on the fall drive.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Bigger makes it harder to keep everyone together. If it was too much bigger there might have to be a few sections with leaders or something. A few of us got kinda lost on the fall drive.
True. But a lot of that was due to bad radio skills, and Nate missing the exit lol

AiRX

True. But a lot of that was due to bad radio skills, and Nate missing the exit lol
Bigger is better...at least that's what I hear.
default_biggrin.png
Seriously though, anyone who is planning to attend, good radios are a must. Especially when A: we get lost or B: we are checking the locals.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Hrm.. I went across the Kanc today... twas quite brisk too.. I think I hit 80s a few times..
default_biggrin.png
and got a dirty look by a guy in a prius when I passed him..
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back