Spring Group Drive

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
default_additional_sillylol.gif
simple mistake

GClark

From the previous page:

My thoughts are that we have a group from up North(they could meet in Augusta, and take rt17) meet at Rockland, and a southern group will meet in Brunswick, and then take Rt 1 up. We will then meet the northern group in Rockland, where we will all drive out to Bar Harbor together. When we get to Bar Harbor, we could drive up Cadillac Mt. or do this cruise: http://usparks.about...s/a/MEroads.htm, the first one...

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I can't wait! This'll be the first road drive I drive my own car on, last year I rode with Jason on the street drive.

What I really can't wait for is the next dirt drive....

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
rt1 is going to be really hard to keep a group of cars together I think...
I don't think it will be too bad. There's a decent amount of up hill passing zones on the way to bar harbor and not to many big town with traffic lights to split the group.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I thought you said we would meet them in Rockland? They could shoot right down 17 into Rockland, and then meet at Walmart or something like that

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
It would be nice to meet after Camden somehow... Camden would be a serious group separator.

They could take 202 to 3 out of Augusta and meet outside Belfast, which would also be treacherous for a group. That's a fun drive too.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReZPunK

seriously? bar harbor? lol I work down there! can I bring my Beer Truck to the Subie event? count me in I think...

Stryker

I will have a Subie by then so count me in as well, I'll make sure to free the date up.

As I have never been on one of these things, do people bring radios to communicate? Or do you just go in a line and hope for the best?

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
From my place I would probly meetup group in bucksport. I'm sure it won't be hard to find the train of subies.

Latest posts

Back