Spring Group Drive

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
So what is the actual date of this? It says May 21st on the first page, but also says Sunday. The 21st is a Saturday

Matt

we couldn't decide on sunday or saturday at first. the date is definately the 21st, saturday,

K

Kati

This weekend is absolutely horrible for me, and that sucks, the previous weekend or the weekend after would have been better, and it sucks cause 2 of us picked this day
default_frown.gif

I would give anything to have this on a different weekend.

K

Kati

maybe we'll do our own one then!! It's Colby graduation and my work really needs me on staff
default_frown.gif

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
sounds like a nice ride...

may is when I wander down that way...

see the ghost towns filling in.

from bangor how does one hookup with this?

I mention signing up for a ride and crap happens. I say nothing until may.

default_unsure.png

Matt

youd prob meet up in the augusta area id imagine but I don't believe an exact route has been made yet.....

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
youd prob meet up in the augusta area id imagine but I don't believe an exact route has been made yet.....
for me augusta is not close. I know I know most people are driving like 10 hours that day and wish I had $ to as well. But Im in holden and kids a pricey. So im thinking definately want to do it, god willing and if kid don't do something or more bs like im currently into, but If any other bangor areas want to meet up I would love to do it in bangor area. possibly we find a nice windy road down, or go out to miford , hit stud mill go back down to rt 9 (on some nice dirty road like on the dirt drive
default_additional_rockon.gif
, stud mill to ranger station? and then hit 179, 180 or whatever and find the huge train in Ellsworth
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
.?.

JlyonsSTI

anyone from the Norway area to lewiston auburn going?? meeting up any place??
Me!! Also I'm sure 05wrxwagon(also a Jfm employee) is going as well.... Talk more when the time draws closer maybe we can meet at CO since it will be empty on a Saturday....

cwiggin

Me!! Also I'm sure 05wrxwagon(also a Jfm employee) is going as well.... Talk more when the time draws closer maybe we can meet at CO since it will be empty on a Saturday....
yea most deff. sounds good to me..I'm hoping its not a weekend I have my kids

K

Kati

*praying for a torrential downpour and a possible raindate for the previous week or the week after still!

cwiggin

bring the kids with you! unless they're at the age when they cannot stand being in a car for a long time.

I am so looking forward to this!!
my son would have a blast with all the sweet cars, but my daughter would be harder, they're 3 and 5 so......but I'm looking forward to this, will be my first time

Latest posts

Back