Spring Group Drive

DIRTY JBP

dirty boostin :D
I'm in! Although I'm not sure if it will be me or my girlfriend driving quite yet lol.
default_huh.png

AiRX

How about the Armory off Western Ave, plenty of parking, and its right off the main drag.
That would be good and there will be no DRILL that weekend so parking lot will be wide open. Or we could do the Civic Center parking lot too since it is right off the intersate.

K

Kati

I am still trying to get the time off to go to this. I don't want to be heartbroken.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I CAN'T WAIT!

If everyone (including myself) gets their act together I might even have a 5speed in my car for this!

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kati

LOL Matt, my work knows already how important this day is to me, and I've never called out sick, so they'd know something was up!

Chris it'd be so cool to see ya!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
You should fix your gl and take that!
Nah, it wouldn't keep up or handle.

I have a tarmac car and a dirt car. They each go to their respective meets.

But, I am going to fix the GL!! I'm looking for parts now.

Yoshiwrx

I might be able to go, gotta get my oil leak, "check engine" light issues fixed first, oh an not to mention I gotta get a inspection sticker before/after I instal a 4in Tsudo exhaust on my subie....so I'm a maybe, plus I have no idea where bar harbor is.
default_blink.png
default_cool.png
default_dry.png

Gate4jg

I am really excited for this but I will believe is when I see when over 30+ subarus are stuck doing 25 mph or less for 75 % of the route. Its going to be the slowest group drive ever. Granted its amazing drive around there but not when the tourist/ buses start trickling in. If it was me a sprint up rt. 9 to cobscook bay now that would be entertaining. You can break some land speed record in a subaru on that road. 2 cents....... How long its the loop for MDI anyway?? it cant be that long.

Only 2 places on route 1 to get stuck for the most part.. Wiscasset and Rockland. Wiscasset there is minimal ways around... Rockland you just go up Rt 90

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Only 2 places on route 1 to get stuck for the most part.. Wiscasset and Rockland. Wiscasset there is minimal ways around... Rockland you just go up Rt 90
Seeing as the southern people are meeting in Augusta and and people in our area are meeting in Rockland... They'll come down 17 and completely avoid wiscasset.

Although a whole group of subys screaming through the back roads of sheepscot would be kinda fun... I know I've driven that road in excess of 80 a few times.

Latest posts

Back