1994 Legacy Touring Wagon now with 100% more Meyagi

GClark

Thanks guys!

Looking good. Kinda looks like a sleeper right now, except for the gold wheels
It wont have 9in wide wheels this time, so it'll be pretty stealthy.

Clear the headlights! Looks good G!
Ugh those headlights suck, I'd love to get some EDM glass ones.

got the car pretty much done, its a lot of fun! dont let the automatic fool you, unless your stg 2+ this thing will show you tail lights.
Woo!

Awesome. Can't wait to see it.
Going to wbm?

Sti scoop,hatch spoiler, tints and lows imo would make that perfect
Nope, yup, yup, and lots of yups.

Scoop will stay stock or a bugeye one, I got the old spoiler that will go on asap, tint will hopefully be before wbm, and lots of lows as soon as the coilovers come in.

apkarian100

Vendor
Looks good, now retrofit.
default_smile.png

GClark

what coils do you have coming in? definitely needs to be scrapin' the subframes
BC's She'll be low, don't worry.

Looks good, now retrofit.
default_smile.png
Thanks, and maybe. These headlights are the worst of any car I've owned. I wanted to put 500's behind the grille, but with the fmic theres no room. So Im just going to throw in some HIDs and blind everyone.

When we first took it out for a drive, it felt fast. After finishing up the boost gauge, it turns out I was only at 7psi... So now its at 16, I can't wait to drive it. I'll get good pictures tomorrow. The transmission also has a better trans cooler behind one of the fog lights and its wired to run sport mode all the time(way better shifting, less lag) when you press the manual button.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
after you left dave I lined up with kyles turbo outback and smoked him by like 5 car lengths thru 3 gears haha

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Thing seems to scoot. Mikey chased me down in it when I left last night.

This one should be faster than your last one garrett.....

GClark

It's way faster than the purple one, I love this car. It's incredibly fast with the 4eat.

Added some more lows today.

060112201440.jpg

Meyagi

I'm a hack
id love to see what it would be like with a built auto, high stall tq converter and more boost...

GClark

Cars still going strong. Has a stupid idle issue that's caused by the intake manifold gasket, but that's coming in Wednesday.

New pictures:

Latest posts

Back