1994 Legacy Touring Wagon now with 100% more Meyagi

GClark

would you trust them to figure out whats wrong with my clutch.....?
No. All I did was park it there, I don't want them touching my car.

were you inside when i did that? lol
I was driving back with my friends truck and you drove by. Car sounds mean.

that's how i fixed my coolant tank. put some jb weld around it, mine lasted 3 years
That's my next step,no stores were open last night.

Same shape has that one Gabe? I want a new one.

urabusturbo

The newer metal tanks are the best solution to this common issue. Mine was re-located to where the ac compressor went and it looks like it belongs there. Im pretty sure I got mine from Gabe too iirc.

GClark

Coolant tank relocation is definitely in the future, but this is working for now. Tim fixed my boost leak today. The bpv I had on there was leaking air at idle, so he did the crush mod, and it no longer dies or idles weird. Yay for cheap fixes!

GClark

Updates: Bought a bov a week ago, turned out to be leaky so now Im looking for a SSQV. BPV is still holding strong.

Took it up to camp this weekend in Rockwood. Running beautifully. Almost time to put it away for the winter.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Looks awesome. Where in Rockwood is the camp? I can see that was taken on the bridge that crosses the Moose River, right near the Moose River Store. I love that area. My Aunt and Uncle have a camp up past the Birches right on Moosehead.

IBratmanI

No kidding. That's actually one small area I haven't traveled. Yea that'd be cool. I love going up there flyfishing, and just driving all the roads. It's a great area.

GClark

Legacy will be going in storage(my garage) for winter. I'd like to try to keep the rusts at a minimum. Anybody know anybody good at body/paint?

I'll be driving this for the winter:

04 Forester. Threw on some 230/65/16s Hakkapeliittas on snow flakes for winter tires. Barely fit, needed some "meyaging".

Just ordered yellow fog overlays, next is some mud flaps, probably red ones. Maybe a roof basket or some hellas too. Trying to keep it simple...

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Looks nice, sounds like a nice winter project too.

Where did you order the overlays? Id like some on my ob.

IBratmanI

Sweet Fozzy! The 16" Outback wheels I have for sale would help with offset a bit!! Hint hint lol. I have a body guy local to me that does great work and for a great price, but I'm sure you wanted something a bit more local.

oh5xt

I have rokblokz on my FXT, they fit great, they're durable and they look good too!

Last edited by a moderator:

GClark

Looks nice, sounds like a nice winter project too.

Where did you order the overlays? Id like some on my ob.
Should be! I got them right from http://www.lamin-x.com/Subaru-Outback-2005-on-s/978.htm

Sweet Fozzy! The 16" Outback wheels I have for sale would help with offset a bit!! Hint hint lol. I have a body guy local to me that does great work and for a great price, but I'm sure you wanted something a bit more local.
Oh really.. I'd like some fxt wheels if you had some. I'd be willing to travel for good body work, does he do rust repair? The rear rockers, doors, and rear quarters need be done. And then the whole thing painted.

eBay flaps by rokblokz cheap fitment is good and the hardware isn't plastic with them
I was checking those out today, they got great reviews on NASIOC.

I have rokblokz on my FXT, they fit great, they're durable and they look good too!
Which ones did you go with, the black ones? Any pictures?

oh5xt

Should be! I got them right from http://www.lamin-x.com/Subaru-Outback-2005-on-s/978.htm

Oh really.. I'd like some fxt wheels if you had some. I'd be willing to travel for good body work, does he do rust repair? The rear rockers, doors, and rear quarters need be done. And then the whole thing painted.

I was checking those out today, they got great reviews on NASIOC.

Which ones did you go with, the black ones? Any pictures?
I got the large black ones, I will take a couple pics tomorrow and post them

IBratmanI

I do have FXT wheels, but they have my tires on them. The Outback wheels I have are similar design and the same offset, they are off an 02-03. And yes, my body guy does rust work, and anything else. He is a one man operation, works out of a little shop, but he does good work.

i-wagon

Tw custom in oxford does wicked good body work, at least he did when i worked for him 5 years ago. Pricey, but show quality

Latest posts

Back