1994 Legacy Touring Wagon now with 100% more Meyagi

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
He's giving it to me
default_biggrin.png

GClark

Yup selling it for a jetta. I've always been a fan of how reliable they are and how easy they are to work on. Acky got it right
default_wink.png
It's more than likely going to a fellow member.

GClark

Totally joking, I hate most vws. Theres a nice black sc300 down in Berwick I want to pick up. Then a 1jz or 2jzgte swap. Just sold it to Dylan(wrbwrx). Sad watching it drive away, but he'll take good care of it.

wrbwrx

thanks again G, ive wanted a first gen for awhile know and the last year or two i dont even remember how many times ive asked you to find me one or sell me yours til today lol. So far its going great besideone time it wouldnt start lose wire on the starter, but its all good now. and ill deff take good care of her and she wont be sold to any dirt visionz lol

GClark

Update for those of you who don't know, I bought Mikes wagon.  And my Lexus's are for sale.  I have everything to build the 1jz swapped one, but I've always loved Mikes and when the opportunity came about to buy it, well I did.  I'll be taking in down to BOLC with me this next year.  I've finally got a nice car and couldn't be happier, so if anyone wants a sweet project, my SC's are available.  It's currently at Mikes for some work and then its getting stored for the winter. 

Current pics

With my Ducati:

a2hmwR8.jpg

And I just picked this up yesterday for a winter car! 

1995 Legacy Brighton aka poverty edition.  

No tach, rear window wiper, rear speakers, crank windows, 14in rimzzzz.  2.2l. Shits ballin.

The pros are the only rust is on the roof.  Seriously this thing is damn clean, inside and out.  I've never seen rear quarters so nice on an old Subaru.  Even came with snow tires and a Get Primitive skidplate.  sik mods.  30mpgs! 

Needs some new shifter bushings since its a fun mystery game where the gears are, but still shifts fine.  

Pics:

F3R6Vlf.jpg

ecn6mLp.jpg

G6jZexw.jpg

6MDUdNu.jpg

rust:

7j1W4Gr.jpg

Did some headlight buffing today. $10 3M kit did wonders. Uncleared one on the right. 

7bPXax5.jpg

Skid plate:

7LTDuRh.jpg

This will be for sale next spring if someone wants an awesome DD or winter beater.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back