Fall Group Drive to the White Mountians

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
well im coming from Bangor, anyone know how many of us are meeting at Dysarts? and where do we meet after that? ill look in posts but i just wanna make sure.

GClark

Bangor-------------------------Auburn---------------------------Windham-----------------------NH. Just follow the Subarus!
default_additional_sillylol.gif

COSTIGAN86

NOTHERNERS- MEET AT DYSART'S 6AM. Pleased be gassed up and ready to go by 6:15. If you are a few minutes late and we've arleady left, hit 95S and hammer down, you'll catch up. How many are in?

Nate

Founding Father
G-money.... That map you listed shows a starting point of at least 5 miles from the real meeting place. We can do that but for all coming to meet in Auburn, make sure to meet at the Auburn park and ride.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
NOTHERNERS- MEET AT DYSART'S 6AM. Pleased be gassed up and ready to go by 6:15. If you are a few minutes late and we've arleady left, hit 95S and hammer down, you'll catch up. How many are in?

i'm in

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
how about this map to include windham and the starting point at dysarts to let you guys know how far us northerners will be driving that day :p

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Bangor,+ME&daddr=U.S.+202+to:Roosevelt+Trail+to:Fryeburg,+ME+to:North+Woodstock,+NH+to:Twin+Mountain+Airport,+Whitefield,+NH+to:Bear+Notch+Road,+Glen,+NH+to:Conway,+NH&hl=en&geocode=FZ6cqwIdqojm-ym9KREQRkuuTDF3dq-nsBgJTQ%3BFcHpnwIdP9DP-w%3BFdjxnAIdyh7N-w%3BFUujnwId8OvE-ykF67bNEqizTDEmC0U3VkC3Fw%3BFYnZnwId5ii6-ynriFhcgIWzTDE1Xu5Y3otMGg%3BFcpyowIdQ0-8-ykjNnN_Dne0TDHRSXaP3SSfoQ%3BFceqoAId3kTA-ynrjnoXK5yzTDF2IfBpqMmvMw%3BFeYRnwIdJMrC-ykDuzD3LguzTDFCm5fB7eYoQQ&mra=dme&mrcr=1,2&mrsp=2&sz=14&sll=43.839542,-70.417814&sspn=0.034978,0.077162&ie=UTF8&ll=43.83397,-70.419617&spn=0.034981,0.077162&t=h&z=14

really fixed now. windham people are meeting at walmart, now included in the map. i looked a few posts back.

Mike, wanna include that in the first post?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back