mainely subaru tag-o-rama

toddcinpittston

slow hooning
Okay, kick this thing off,,,,,,mmmmk?

The rules are easy.....

1.Find the tag and reproduce the photo(s) as best as possable. Take the tag to a new location, get the photo  and post it here. Give a few hints so the next person can figure out where the tag is located. Make the clues clear and easily understood.

(Try to find somewhere interesting for your tag, a bit of history, an epic view, the best place to eat eveah!,ect. Idealy down some sweet twisty back road.)

2. Tag must be: a) findable, and
default_cool.png
in a legaly accessable area

3. The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but someone posts before you do, you lose.

4. One tag at a time. FILE PHOTOS ARE NOT PERMITTED. You have got to drive to play this game.

5. Your subaru has to be in the tag photo.

6. The new follow-up tag must be posted within 48 hours, or the old tag is up for grabs again.

Remember, you gotta be quick, don't make the clues to hard, because it will come back to bite you in the arse. Also bring you "A" game, `cause someone else will get that tag and post another while you're thinking about it eating breakfast!
default_additional_headbang.gif

Finaly,

If ya wanna play, ya gotta drive that scoobie!
default_additional_rules.gif

GClark

Oooo, good idea.  I love this threadon advrider.com, gives me great ideas where to ride to. Now if only I had a Subaru... 

toddcinpittston

slow hooning
Ya, just about every motor vehicle forum I've ever been on has got one going, it's just a matter of getting enough people to join in and keep it moving.

toddcinpittston

slow hooning
mmmmk, someone's gotta move this soon, the soon to be wife and I are going to be doing a sunday drive to the north woods and was hoping to be moving the tag at the same time. this only works if we get a bunch of folks to play
default_additional_whip.gif
   so, come on guys!!! lets get them subies rolling!

scubiecraig

I do not know where this one is, but alas, this seems like it could be kind of fun!

Oh, and Carter, did we take away the swear filter?!  We can all be grown-ups now!  WOOT!

Latest posts

Back