MS March 2010 Group Meet

Meyagi

I'm a hack
Would someone mind giving me a ride?! Please! I see like 5 Subaru's a day drive by my place, so one of has to be going hahaI'm the last street on the left (Rustic Ridge Dr.) on 114 right before you hit 22. First driveway on the left.
ill pick you up if my gf decides shes not going, i drive right by you

Ryan

Would someone mind giving me a ride?! Please! I see like 5 Subaru's a day drive by my place, so one of has to be going hahaI'm the last street on the left (Rustic Ridge Dr.) on 114 right before you hit 22. First driveway on the left.
I'm coming from USM gorham campus so I can pick you up.

Nate

Founding Father
Anyone from the LA area coming can meet at the Auburn park and ride if they wish.

Myself and Ferrari will be meeting there and leaving by 5:15 at the latest.

-=Lobstah=-

I might be a little late
default_smile.png

Tyler

****! I forgot it was tonight until Sergei called so I could let everyone know he wasn't coming! Sorry, next time
default_smile.png

-=Lobstah=-

Not coming
default_smile.png
Furnace at my place crapped the bed, so i have to wait for a tech........ FFFFAAAARRRKKKKK!!!!!

Have fun guys.

krazykarpenter

****! I forgot it was tonight until Sergei called so I could let everyone know he wasn't coming! Sorry, next time
default_additional_hyper2.gif
were you heading southbound on the turnpike tonight? I swear I saw you going in the opposite direction on my way to the meet

Tyler

Yeah, that was me. I was almost back to Auburn from class when I got the call from Lobstah.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Great meet. Food rocked as did the Sebago Full Throttle on tap
default_additional_hyper2.gif

Glad to catch up with a bunch of people and meet some new ones too.

Nicklepage1010

Way cool! my first scoobaru meet =]

Glad to meet a lot of you! too bad these are so far away from me, dan and i and maybe a couple others can caravan down next meet?

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Way cool! my first scoobaru meet =]Glad to meet a lot of you! too bad these are so far away from me, dan and i and maybe a couple others can caravan down next meet?
Augusta meet is coming up. My last meet as a northerner
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Latest posts

Back