MS November Meet 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

04wrx

Couldn't make this one, another one I miss damnit
default_frown.gif

DaveHarvey

Sorry I couldn't make it, I ended up working til about 7pm...on Veterans Day. Sorry guys and gals, I really wanted to meet some of you.

Stein

Stein
Ill be in plus one... carter didnt add me to the list because he is a tool...
I didn't see your car there..?

Great time tonight! Nice meeting lots of guys and nice seeing some of you guys again!

Gabe, that was a crap load of tools you gave me, wow. Thanks again. Any time you need an extra wrench turner, I'll be there
default_smile.png

Greg, sweet car, thanks for the stereo! I'll be adding aux capability friday or so.

patsti

NitrousFed
I didn't see your car there..?
Great time tonight! Nice meeting lots of guys and nice seeing some of you guys again!

Gabe, that was a crap load of tools you gave me, wow. Thanks again. Any time you need an extra wrench turner, I'll be there
default_smile.png

Greg, sweet car, thanks for the stereo! I'll be adding aux capability friday or so.
I was sitting next to carter... I had the Maroon Expedition with the mud tires

(my winter beater/ dog transporter).

Ryan

How was the booze?
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Sorry couldn't make it out tonight... gf and I had a crapload of work to do.

K

Kati

Nice turn out.

Great company, though we didn't mingle as much as usual.

Food was excellent! (watch just cause I complimented the food, everyone else will say it was just "alright"!)

I couldn't hear who won the 50/50... how much was it?

How was the Toys for Tots turn out?

I LOVED our toys, Gabe picked out some great things!

Was that the one and only run, or are we gonna strive for a December 9th Toys for Tots too?

That's if they even made it to their destination still packaged and not smooshed up against WRXnate's windshield with his Speed Racer driving, LOL! Just kidding!

-----Added 11/11/2009 at 10:51:02-----

PS we all stayed til 9, and didn't bail at 7:51pm! LOL

Meyagi

I'm a hack
I was sitting next to carter... I had the Maroon Expedition with the mud tires (my winter beater/ dog transporter).
You change vehicles like I change front tires on the accord lol

Nate

Founding Father
Nice to see everyone last night! Sorry I bailed a bit early, I was actually headed back to work.... (lame I know) Someone was covering me for only a couple hours.

Kati- The toys made it back in one peice. Haha. A big thank you to all who went out and got toys to donate. We will be collecting again for the December meet for sure. So anyone who missed their chance. Bring along some toys next month.

The 50/50 winner was Boontia. He took home $36.

iahtnoob

Nice to see everyone last night! Sorry I bailed a bit early, I was actually headed back to work.... (lame I know) Someone was covering me for only a couple hours.
Kati- The toys made it back in one peice. Haha. A big thank you to all who went out and got toys to donate. We will be collecting again for the December meet for sure. So anyone who missed their chance. Bring along some toys next month.

The 50/50 winner was "Boonthai". He took home $36.

Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back