New Northerners Meet! March 19th!

2010wrx

Oh man...would like to go but have surgery on the 18th...if I can move around/drive I may make it with some friends!

Smokinjoe

I literally live about a 1/2 mile from the Dog. This will be a short trip from me. I was considering taking out the Lightning but the weather doesn't look like its going to cooperate.
default_dry.png

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Just because I like bumping the hell out of this thread.

5PM AT SEADOG. SEE YOU GUYS THERE. TRY AND SHOW UP A LITTLE EARLIER, I'll BE THERE FOR 4:45! THE RESERVATION IS UNDER THE NAME "DAN".

TempTags15

This is the Seadog in Bangor? Sorry, but I'm not from around here and have no idea where things are. I've got no plans this weekend so I might make the drive up. Coming from the Augusta area if anyone is heading up from here

This is the Seadog in Bangor? Sorry, but I'm not from around here and have no idea where things are. I've got no plans this weekend so I might make the drive up. Coming from the Augusta area if anyone is heading up from here
Yes, the seadog in bangor. If you take Route 3 then 1 into Bucksport you can meet me and follow me.

Ray

The Northernah'
wish I had the gas $ to bomb down from Ft. Kent! but with regular at almost $4 a gallon here, its not happening
default_tongue.png
have a good time guys!

Latest posts

Back