scott's 05 wrx

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
the thought did and has crossed my mind but i figure ill wait till i come to a full decision as to what turbo will be on it first ..itll be parked most of the winter so by the spring it may have a different turbo on by then

xxnightraven73x

finished up all the bumper fitment today had it all on tuesday night and drove to work wednesday with it still quick and dont notice much if any lag 

def not doing anything more to it this year really the only thing im planning is a turbo upgrade 

Last edited by a moderator:

xxnightraven73x

finally got around to buffing out the headlights 

and still didnt like them lol ...so the amber delete just got done today 

dont know whats next but i cant ever leave anything alone so i guess its just a matter of time and what i decide to do haha

urabusturbo

you should put teeth on the fmic.
3UNeLlg.jpg

xxnightraven73x

Just swapped off my 18's lol 245/40/18 tires on those just put my stockers on in case of snow ...I'll be digging into suspension over the winter when I'm driving the truck

xxnightraven73x

junk shell is gone finally getting around to cleaning the garage ... almost time for fuel pump injectors and turbo had to take another pic i love this thing 

xxnightraven73x

well the 20g finally came today had to compare it to an old td04 9b i had laying around just for grins  

next on the parts list is fuel pump and a turbo inlet,mod the stock injectors and of course work with eric on tuning again 

xxnightraven73x

turbo is in wally 255 is in as well still lacking injectors so boredom has struck again lol 

added some led driving lights wired into the stock fog light harness/switch 

xxnightraven73x

yeah jmturbo.com is the place  ..actually came with a 1 year warranty so with that i figured might as well see what itll do for now .. probably pick up a decent one with taxes 

Meyagi

I'm a hack
does the warranty cover the possible engine damage of bearing chunks winding up down in the oil pan? that's what wipes out the LGT motors when the vf40's die. hope your luck is better, i haven't dared to use a china turbo on anything yet

xxnightraven73x

fingers crossed .. its supposed to be a California made turbo least from what i got from reading .. if it makes it till i get my taxes im fine with that ill get a blouch or something like that ... im sure ill chat with you about the good ones lol

xxnightraven73x

finally found a sti wing for it ...was white 

and now silver 

injectors should be here tomorrow turbo inlet is here finishing up the tgv delete in the next day or so so it should be ready for the january meet 

Latest posts

Back