• Kancamangus/White Mountains

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Bethel Route

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Willwrb04

I agree with Tyler keeping it twisty. I love gripping the wheel hearing the turbo and tires through twists and turns. As long as that can be done a few times idc where its at. Out of all the drives I've been on kangamangus has been my favorite so far. Mt. cadillac in acadia can be fun if grandma and grandpa weren't always on their way up/down, but luckily the loop rd is two lanes and also has nice small rock cliffs above and below to enhance the beautiful scenery and boxer engine exhaust.

Matt

twisty roads are obviously a must, i dont know any other good roads other than the kanc and acadia trip, acadia is a longgg day and weather killed it last time but its fun.

lets see some routes guys with good roads and we can discuss from there.....itll be a snow day tomorrow so yuoll have plenty of time!!!!

Rmayo

I feel like after 4 hours of driving I start to lose interest, but that's just me. No dirt, there are separate dirt drives

kblood477

way to many cops on the way to sugarloaf and c.v.p.d tend to be eager to ticket .     and if your going to go to Rangeley then you ought to take 17 its a way more scenic route and less cops then rt 4. which is getting kinda frost heavish  below smalls falls

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

We could do that if you wanted I suppose. I kinda feel like another Kanc drive seems to be what people I've talked to want and maybe we go somewhere new for the fall drive? I'm open to ideas though

roadtrip1098

I'll go wherever probably, but I wanted to let the Acadia folks know that due to the budget cuts the roads inside Acadia will open a month later than usual this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back