The life, death, and ressurection of a king.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
default_dry.png
You know where I live kiddo

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Picking up the new ride tomorrow...

As BMW Andrew from CMC said:

Dude: where the LOVE did you find this thing?

Dude: it's got all the options that someone who isn't quite all there would get

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
2005 Legacy GT Wagon

5 speed, limited, cold weather package. I bought a fast old person car.

It's too dark to take pictures of it, I just got home from picking it up in CT. So here's the dealer pic. I'll try and get better pics tomorrow.

GFZiy.jpg

I'm going to paint the stocker rims bronze and get it tinted as soon as I can. I'm hunting for a second set of rims + snows + summer tires.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Very nice!!!! that's quite the upgrade!!! Can't wait to see what you do to it!

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Nice car

Needs some Hakkas tho!

congrats, Have been able to drive a bunch of this gen LGT...they are smooth, quiet and surprisingly f a s t

and pretty good @ gettin the hind end slid out too
default_banana.gif
tho they are big heavy cars and need extra space to git slowed down...(don't axe how I know)
default_banana.gif

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Looking good Dan! It needs a good drop and some subie rumble!
I don't think I'm going to lower it any, the nose is already really low. We'll see. I do know that I need some rumble, so I'm keeping my eye out for the SPT exhaust for the legacy (yes I know it's for the sedan, but people put 'em on the wagons)

so did you buy that to take the tranny out and put in your rs?

i don't get it....

default_banana.gif
Nope. It's my new daily keep nice car. The RS will get rebuilt as a rally ho. Now I don't have to worry about driving the RS at things and worrying about how I'm going to get to work if I break something.

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I don't think I'm going to lower it any, the nose is already really low. We'll see. I do know that I need some rumble, so I'm keeping my eye out for the SPT exhaust for the legacy (yes I know it's for the sedan, but people put 'em on the wagons)

Nope. It's my new daily keep nice car. The RS will get rebuilt as a rally ho. Now I don't have to worry about driving the RS at things and worrying about how I'm going to get to work if I break something.

i was joking my friend lol, i ain't that stupid, although i have done some stupid $hit in my life......

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Nah he bought it just for the heated seats! Grandpa Dan needs his bum warmed.

haha, that's why i got the winter package with my wrx. nice windshield wiper heat strips, heated mirrors and seats.

heated seats beats starting the car up for 10 minutes to warm it, cuz the seats are instant!

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I made a separate thread in the VIP section for the wagon. This thread is for the RS.

I have next week off so the plan is to get the RS in the garage and drop the trans, then push it into the yard. I'll rebuild the trans at my leisure. So far I've got three. My original in the shed. The one I got from ray which is in the car. And RezPunk has a 4.11 forester box I can have. All three make funny noises. If I can't make a good one from those, Dave has a 4.11 box with a blown diff I can buy. Gabe also has his fxt drivetrain, but he probably wants more than I want to spend.

Hopefully it doesn't snow too much more so I can get the RS into the garage.

Latest posts

Back