MS February 2010 Group Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUBARUDE

gabe/kati, not trying to continue the back and forth but aren't you in lisbon? just wondering why augusta is your meet of choice. i like the bbq burger from RR as much as the next guy, believe me
because we are trying to keep augusta in the rotation of meets so northerns aren't stuck drive the long haul for every meet it's only fair ain't it!

Mark

i was just wondering if you guys find yourselves in the ol' capital often or something. i figured the L/A meets were more convenient for you

Mighty Subie

"Mighty--- You coming alone or should I put you down +1? Get Antonio to come down. I haven't seen him in WAY too long."

the quote button didn't work, stupid slow ass internet... ANYWAY..

Yeah I will be there, but Alone. I will try to light a fire under Antonio's butt too. I'll leave notes on his door demanding that he go 'or else'. Maybe that will work. haha

Mark

we can put antonio down as a reason for augusta meets, i believe they are right in his wheelhouse

EddieHunt05

I'm in
default_smile.png

n2vdubz

I'm really gonna try and make this meet. My Subaru isn't pretty..... but at least I have a Subie so I can attend the meet hehe. Count me in.
default_tongue.png
By the way, I dig Red Robin's too (LOVE their burgers), but I'm cool with a Gridiron meet. Let the fun begin!

Mighty Subie

Well I talked to Antonio... He said he'd think about it. I think I need to go pee on his tire or something. Well the way it's looking, I may not be the proud owner of a running Subaru by that point. I have an old legacy in the bone yard on the family farm so I can still say I own a subaru, but hopefully the WRX will have a new owner. That's alright. I will get another one eventually. lol

Carter

Administrator
Come one come all, how can you resist a 100/0 raffle?!? You don't need to own a subaru to enter and anyone including spouses are welcome to join in!

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Come one come all, how can you resist a 100/0 raffle?!? You don't need to own a subaru to enter and anyone including spouses are welcome to join in!
Sounds like your ditching GF & SO`s
default_smile.png

Mighty Subie

that's ok, nothing says you cant come anyway.

umm who said I wanted to come? pssh I think I am going to withdraw myself from attending and then crash the meet just so no one expects it! MWUHAHAHAHA (evil laughter)

crap, I just gave away my plans.

Nate

Founding Father
We may be out, Barb and I have been sick and she is still so we may not be able to make it.
Well luckily you still have a while week to get better. The meet is NEXT week.

Let me know though, I can still take you down if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back