MS February 2010 Group Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Founding Father
Haha. Must be because I hid the date of the meet in HUGE letter on the top of the forum. :wink:

TheNailman

Warcock
hahaha. imprezao5 would have been there tonight too. i had to set him and barb straight.

ill see you guys next week

Ryan

default_additional_sillylol.gif
woops... at least I wasn't the only one.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
I plan to make it. I know I always say that, but nothing is planned.

You never know though. Sometimes I'm leaving and something inside tells me to answer that one last phone call and bam! My night is spent by a busted scooby.

But I plan to go and bring the '08 Spec B on the lot.

Tyler

Joel, I'll try to drag my dad along. I'm trying to persuade him out of looking to get the new Taurus SHO as his next vehicle. I think the Spec B might do the trick!

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
I forgot he has to work, but he's going to check it out Monday. I need you to tell him how much you love yours
default_smile.png
Tell your dad the Spec B is the ultimate performance car Subaru makes for adults. Same 6 speed as the STI, tuned bilsten suspension, alcantara interior, memory driver seat, basically comes with all the options standard, the car is a sleeper and you know the engine can be modded to blow a stock STI away. While doing my real estate business in the summer I average 25 mpg running around town and have gotten 30+ on a trip to Ct. and back. I am sure the new SHO is a nice car but it only comes in automatic. I had the original 89 SHO, but that was a different animal. The 89 engine was blueprinted from Yamaha racing and bench tested to 8500 rpm. I put 155K miles on that car in 4-1/2 years and never had any engine or trany problems, infact the original clutch lasted 150K.

Impreza05

Well luckily you still have a while week to get better. The meet is NEXT week.
Let me know though, I can still take you down if you want.
Ha well I felt stupid but checked with Phil before when I thought was the meet and we should be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back